Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Will you contribute?


  • Total voters
    10
Status
Not open for further replies.

Aratic

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2022
434
637
124
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
To celebrate this Year coming to an end, I want us, the community (including moderators and employees of cubecraft) to create a montage together about every detail of the server (ex: Click Here)

How would it work?​
A person will be selected to do a section of the montage, this section will be edited to the best of their ability based of a part of cubecraft they chose. At the end when each segment is completed it will be compiled into one montage.

How people will be selected!​
People will be selected based on what they chose to edit about, how well they edit and how known they are in the community!

Who will post it?​
So far the answer is ā€œI willā€ but that may change, (same as the ownership of this project as I don’t have discord and am not the best leader/coordinator), The poster will be whoever is the most known contributor, who is willing to post the montage (ex: if cubecraft themselves wanted to post it, they would end up posting it, no one else)

POST SCRIPT-
Please share this as I want to get a minimum of 50 people saying they will contribute so this project can be the best possible! If you want to lead this project tell me there’s a shot you may be able to, also ASK QUESTIONS!
 

Roxrock

Well-Known Member
Mar 6, 2023
338
742
124
18
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
While I would love to contribute to this, I don’t quite have the skills or tools available to work on something like this. For a community this size, I think 50 contributors might be a little ambitious. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck on this project. I am thankful to see that you are making a big commitment just to help grow this community.
 

Aratic

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2022
434
637
124
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
While I would love to contribute to this, I don’t quite have the skills or tools available to work on something like this. For a community this size, I think 50 contributors might be a little ambitious. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck on this project. I am thankful to see that you are making a big commitment just to help grow this community.
I know 50 contributors is way to ambitious in reality 25 people who want to contribute and 7 total people maybe more maybe less
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2023
534
1,839
304
20
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really have much experience with video editing and don't record videos, so I probably won't contribute (it would be cool to contribute but I don't have the experience), but maybe I could make some art or something for the video (likely ex. title art?) :) Of course, the art can be reviewed before being added in to ensure it’s good enough quality

Also will this montage contain any still-shots (pictures)?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Aratic

Well-Known Member
Dec 30, 2022
434
637
124
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really have much experience with video editing and don't record videos, so I probably won't contribute (it would be cool to contribute but I don't have the experience), but maybe I could make some art or something for the video (likely ex. title art?) :) Of course, the art can be reviewed before being added in to ensure it’s good enough quality

Also will this montage contain any still-shots (pictures)?
It depends if the other contributors add still shots, but yeah put yourself as a contributor if you want
 
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

  • Thunder
    ⚔ Senior Moderator ⚔

Latest profile posts

JCBlueHornet wrote on Eli's profile.
Hello! I was just wondering how long it takes to find out if your map is rejected or accepted! I didnt see an answer to this in ANY of the forums about map sumbmissions. I'd really appreciate the answer. Thanks!
AliWarrior wrote on xMael9064's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
NEWS: Halloween Event releases later today!
1790847947140.png
dikkeroan wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats Nollq
DcRubik wrote on Nollq's profile.
Gratzz
Top Bottom