Status
Not open for further replies.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
To celebrate this Year coming to an end, I want us, the community (including moderators and employees of cubecraft) to create a montage together about every detail of the server (ex: Click Here)

How would it work?
A person will be selected to do a section of the montage, this section will be edited to the best of their ability based of a part of cubecraft they chose. At the end when each segment is completed it will be compiled into one montage.

How people will be selected!
People will be selected based on what they chose to edit about, how well they edit and how known they are in the community!

Who will post it?
So far the answer is ā€œI willā€ but that may change, (same as the ownership of this project as I donā€™t have discord and am not the best leader/coordinator), The poster will be whoever is the most known contributor, who is willing to post the montage (ex: if cubecraft themselves wanted to post it, they would end up posting it, no one else)

POST SCRIPT-
Please share this as I want to get a minimum of 50 people saying they will contribute so this project can be the best possible! If you want to lead this project tell me thereā€™s a shot you may be able to, also ASK QUESTIONS!

Roxrock

Mar 6, 2023
Andromeda
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
While I would love to contribute to this, I donā€™t quite have the skills or tools available to work on something like this. For a community this size, I think 50 contributors might be a little ambitious. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck on this project. I am thankful to see that you are making a big commitment just to help grow this community.

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
While I would love to contribute to this, I donā€™t quite have the skills or tools available to work on something like this. For a community this size, I think 50 contributors might be a little ambitious. Nonetheless, I wish you good luck on this project. I am thankful to see that you are making a big commitment just to help grow this community.
I know 50 contributors is way to ambitious in reality 25 people who want to contribute and 7 total people maybe more maybe less

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Pronouns
She/Her
I don't really have much experience with video editing and don't record videos, so I probably won't contribute (it would be cool to contribute but I don't have the experience), but maybe I could make some art or something for the video (likely ex. title art?) :) Of course, the art can be reviewed before being added in to ensure itā€™s good enough quality

Also will this montage contain any still-shots (pictures)?

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear

Aratic

Dec 30, 2022
that orange tree
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
I don't really have much experience with video editing and don't record videos, so I probably won't contribute (it would be cool to contribute but I don't have the experience), but maybe I could make some art or something for the video (likely ex. title art?) :) Of course, the art can be reviewed before being added in to ensure itā€™s good enough quality

Also will this montage contain any still-shots (pictures)?
It depends if the other contributors add still shots, but yeah put yourself as a contributor if you want

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
Top Bottom