Votes: 34 44.2%
  • I'm happy with Stripe ;)

Votes: 35 45.5%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 8554

This feels like a terrible idea. Many of CCG's payments are going to be from children getting their parents to pay with their credit cards. These parents do not want to see an unknown payment option. Most will recognise PayPal, but few will have heard of Stripe. They will be suspicious and be put off. Google Wallet would have been a much better option in this regard. If you were having trouble with PayPal, I would see the least bad (still bad though) solution would be to charge a premium, 10% extra or whatever, for PayPal purchases. This would encourage people to use a different method but still let PayPal be an option. For any who still use PayPal, the extra money could have been used to pay a staff member to deal with any issues.

It will be very easy to see if I'm right in this or not. If the rate of purchases this coming week is the same as two weeks ago, I'll eat my words. If I'm right though you will see less income.
Off topic: Do you really have to disagree with everything? Almost every post I've seen by you has been disagreement.

Simbaaa

Dedicated Member
Jul 11, 2014
USA
Nice video @johncoles and now u made me not be able to wait until December! Plus, what gets more players on the server is adding new maps for skywars and other mini games very frequently, at least that's what I suggest! But once again, great video!

Titanic27

Forum Expert
Mar 17, 2014
fabulous land
Welp, I can't wait to use that when I am donating in Christmas... ;)

Nice video @johncoles and now u made me not be able to wait until December! Plus, what gets more players on the server is adding new maps for skywars and other mini games very frequently, at least that's what I suggest! But once again, great video!
Everyone is donating in december (Including yours truly)
Do you actually have to sign up to use Stripe?

Reactions: Younisco

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Add Please Paysafecard
It is a worldwid metod
Server will be priveleged
More people will buy the ranks with that metod and i am one :D

We already support Paysafecards. Use "PaymentWall" at checkout. :)

This feels like a terrible idea. Many of CCG's payments are going to be from children getting their parents to pay with their credit cards. These parents do not want to see an unknown payment option. Most will recognise PayPal, but few will have heard of Stripe. They will be suspicious and be put off. Google Wallet would have been a much better option in this regard. If you were having trouble with PayPal, I would see the least bad (still bad though) solution would be to charge a premium, 10% extra or whatever, for PayPal purchases. This would encourage people to use a different method but still let PayPal be an option. For any who still use PayPal, the extra money could have been used to pay a staff member to deal with any issues.

It will be very easy to see if I'm right in this or not. If the rate of purchases this coming week is the same as two weeks ago, I'll eat my words. If I'm right though you will see less income.

We did see a dip, but then resumed higher then normal. So its fine as of now.

Off topic: Do you really have to disagree with everything? Almost every post I've seen by you has been disagreement.

That is very true. ^

Do you actually have to sign up to use Stripe?

Nope, no accounts needed. :)

LauraMoneybags

Sep 15, 2014
I am surprised! It's a small sample so far, but I hope this continues. If it does, then I'll admit I was wrong.

You haven't read very much of what I've wrote then. I've made over 50 suggestions for improvements, small and large.

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
Hadn't seen this. Guess I'll show myself out, then.

Well, I agreed with @PiggygirlPlays simply because every one that I've personally read had been negative in some fashion, and yeah, I have not read every single post any of our members make (because thats impossible at 100k+ posts and counting), just the ones people tag me into.

Reactions: Tacosbefriends

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
"note from editor, don't point to where text is supposed to be, hey, the text is down there."
"down there again" xD Who edited that video?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

good morning all! I hope everyone has a great day! 🤍
UncleSpect wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
UncleSpect wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on llvqs's profile.
Thank you for the follow! Also have a good redt of your day/night today!:D
I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Top Bottom