• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

johncoles

Forum Expert
Jan 6, 2014
Manchester, UK
johncoles.com
We will not be bringing PayPal back. We no longer support PayPal for people paying us or us paying people. There are numerous reasons on why we will not be supporting them however we are happy with our current solution of Stripe.

I will not go in to specifics here however PayPal have made it very clear that we can not work with them and they will not allow any Minecraft Server Network to use their service. Anyone who is is skating on very thin ice.

@MdsCool @LauraMoneybags

MdsCool

Dedicated Member
May 20, 2014
McDonalds :D
We will not be bringing PayPal back. We no longer support PayPal for people paying us or us paying people. There are numerous reasons on why we will not be supporting them however we are happy with our current solution of Stripe.

I will not go in to specifics here however PayPal have made it very clear that we can not work with them and they will not allow any Minecraft Server Network to use their service. Anyone who is is skating on very thin ice.

@MdsCool @LauraMoneybags
What was the tag for? Anyway thanks for letting me know :3

AshbieGirl

Oct 16, 2014
The internet, I literally live here.
I have never donated to a server and am not sure what my parents use to pay online, so as of now I have no issue with paypal being removed. I use a Mac so I don't know what I would use to pay knowing that my parents don't want anything to do with paying for in game perks. @halothe23, do you think that there is a specific program that would work better for me? I think that I would work fine with Stripe but again, as I said, am not sure. I was only wondering as I may or may not be considering donating at a later date. Sorry to be a bother ;)

Thanks!

Marta

🦊 🐾 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 19, 2013
Manchester, UK.
marcoslater.com
I have never donated to a server and am not sure what my parents use to pay online, so as of now I have no issue with paypal being removed. I use a Mac so I don't know what I would use to pay knowing that my parents don't want anything to do with paying for in game perks. @halothe23, do you think that there is a specific program that would work better for me? I think that I would work fine with Stripe but again, as I said, am not sure. I was only wondering as I may or may not be considering donating at a later date. Sorry to be a bother ;)

Thanks!

OS does not have much to do with this. Theres no "program" to download or use. Its just which service processes the payment with the credit card. We trust stripe in terms of security just as much as we do with PayPal, if not more, seeing how paypal liked to not forward payments to us properly.

Reactions: AshbieGirl

AshbieGirl

Oct 16, 2014
The internet, I literally live here.
OS does not have much to do with this. Theres no "program" to download or use. Its just which service processes the payment with the credit card. We trust stripe in terms of security just as much as we do with PayPal, if not more, seeing how paypal liked to not forward payments to us properly.
Thank you, I asked my dad if he knew what Stripe was and he said know, I showed him this thread and the video. He found it very helpful. Thanks again!

c:

Reactions: Marta

Younisco

Forum Professional
May 13, 2014
london
If they put PayGol , i can buy Obsidian. But idk why DineroMail doesnt let me register correctly . PayGol = I buy Obsidian= Im happy :D
Lol we aren't gonna put something _just_ for you. We need a lot more people so we can add it (although obsidian is a lot of money that can help.)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
UncleSpect wrote on vk4zuta's profile.
thank you for the follow!
Top Bottom