Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Would you like to see a CPS cap on Bedrock/Java?

• Yes (Java)

Votes: 37 23.0%
  • Yes (Bedrock)

Votes: 106 65.8%
  • No (Java)

Votes: 42 26.1%
  • No (Bedrock)

Votes: 47 29.2%

• Total voters

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
I bought a model O, INSTANTLY went from 10CPS to 20CPS, it's 0 skill and cube doesn't even block RMB in the CPS limiter so you can even click 100CPS and your cps won't get limited
It’s a 0 skill fr just doubles the cps which is clearly unfair…

small bob 294

Novice Member
May 15, 2021
Pronouns
He/Him
I’ve honestly not played cubecraft over the last couple weeks, because I’m just waiting and hoping that they remove this. We are talking about a BEDROCK sever here that has MOBILE PLAYERS WHO PLAY WITH THEIR FINGERS. It’s insanely unfair getting destroyed by 0 skill players who just have their mouse spam for them. A couple days ago, I was playing a fun eggwars mega round with a few friends, and we got to the final battle as a 3v3 and I was fighting a double clicker. He absolutely shattered my armor and backup armor, and none of them died in the end.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I’ve honestly not played cubecraft over the last couple weeks, because I’m just waiting and hoping that they remove this. We are talking about a BEDROCK sever here that has MOBILE PLAYERS WHO PLAY WITH THEIR FINGERS. It’s insanely unfair getting destroyed by 0 skill players who just have their mouse spam for them. A couple days ago, I was playing a fun eggwars mega round with a few friends, and we got to the final battle as a 3v3 and I was fighting a double clicker. He absolutely shattered my armor and backup armor, and none of them died in the end.
Agreed, only a small amount of players can truly take advantage of Double Clicking and Drag clicking rules, which is 100% the lowest/minority amount of players on the server. The reason they may have removed the rule is because they provide more profit for the server? But even then majority of the PC players that buy those ranks aren't even cheating in that way
video of me clicking 20cps not even 24hours after using the mouse, not even after using the mouse for a total of 1hour

Reactions: Reesle

EpicShotz1432

Novice Member
Jan 1, 2023
youtube.com
EggWars isn't fun if your on mobile unless you use the challenge queue
Otherwise all the PC players can just destroy you!

Reactions: Reesle

daarkepic

Nov 26, 2021
I think 25 should be the limit plus you can’t double click or drag click so I don’t think anyone could reach that number.
You can still doubleclick / dragclick even if the limit is 20 CPS just have to be dragging less or clicking less
Besides in reality this doesn't stop autoclicker people cause they can eventually use autoclicker set to 20 CPS

This update did do some good against cheaters though, and playstation players who has been autoclicking over 300CPS
However cheater case on battle arena became worse than ever after this update

I'd also like to mention, reaching 25 cps is not as hard with a gaming mouse and someone who has been practicing for a long time as it seems, gaming mouses also tend to break after a lots of clicks resulting in an extremely high chance of doubleclicking what you can't really fix except switching mouses

This update was sort of pointless for most good players

ProfParzival

May 6, 2019
London, UK
www.youtube.com
I bought a model O, INSTANTLY went from 10CPS to 20CPS, it's 0 skill and cube doesn't even block RMB in the CPS limiter so you can even click 100CPS and your cps won't get limited
Hmm.. I had wondered why people were still block spamming away like crazy even after the limiter introduced. Hadn't put 2 and 2 together that it's only left clicks that are limited. Makes sense now you mention it.

Being almost completely unable to void block spammers is going to become an even bigger issue once again with the ban on DC and drag lifted.

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

legendaryfox977

Dedicated Member
Apr 12, 2022
Dubai
Pronouns
He/Him
You can still doubleclick / dragclick even if the limit is 20 CPS just have to be dragging less or clicking less
Besides in reality this doesn't stop autoclicker people cause they can eventually use autoclicker set to 20 CPS

This update did do some good against cheaters though, and playstation players who has been autoclicking over 300CPS
However cheater case on battle arena became worse than ever after this update

I'd also like to mention, reaching 25 cps is not as hard with a gaming mouse and someone who has been practicing for a long time as it seems, gaming mouses also tend to break after a lots of clicks resulting in an extremely high chance of doubleclicking what you can't really fix except switching mouses

This update was sort of pointless for most good players
When I suggested that the cps cap limit should be “25” it was b4 the double clicking/drag clicking rule was allowed.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
I guarantee this is untrue
I think maybe 15
It already is, me jitterclicking 18cps puts me at a disadvantage
Hmm.. I had wondered why people were still block spamming away like crazy even after the limiter introduced. Hadn't put 2 and 2 together that it's only left clicks that are limited. Makes sense now you mention it.

Being almost completely unable to void block spammers is going to become an even bigger issue once again with the ban on DC and drag lifted.
The only people this actually affects is legit players who jitter 🤣
When I suggested that the cps cap limit should be “25” it was b4 the double clicking/drag clicking rule was allowed.
They removed the double/drag rule because of the "success" this cps limiter has done.
Yet the most abusive part of double/drag is block placement yet the CPS limiter does not help it.
i can do 15 even without double clicking when im warmed up, but thats basically the human limit for butterfly clicking
That's peak without doubles without moving your arm too though
25 is a bit far fetched, 20 is the highest without doubles.
20 should be the CPS limit, while 15 should be the CPS cap.
A limit looks at ms
cap looks at seconds
If I click 18 and the cps cap is 15 I only loose 3clicks after I hit 15cps, But a CPS limit looks at clicks within 66ms of each other and cancels those ones
So if you click 18 basically none of your clicks register if you jitter, but butterfly all your legit clicks register.
The thing is they can do it, but they'd get reports of ghost blocks, which makes sense, cause their double clicks would get cancelled out.
That's not the only reason but is one of them, because of a delay existing between the player and a server removing even the double clicks on block placements removes not only the doubles but legit blocks as well, because if they place a legit block on a double click block before the server removed the ghost block they would not have placed that block causing more issues. I see why they never added it to RMB.
BUT THE BIGGEST REASON TO DC IS NOT LEFT CLICK IT'S RIGHT CLICK, which makes NO SENSE.
Additionally if it's not allowed then they deserve that disadvantage

Reactions: legendaryfox977
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Sergiio12 wrote on LoveAndMafia's profile.
Alejaaaandro
Blom wrote on Lyriie's profile.
Lyriie, sorry for bullying you all the time :o
Ur an amazing staff member <3
mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
Top Bottom