Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it?

  • No, explain why

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, explain why

    Votes: 9 60.0%

  • Total voters
    15

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hi, me again with a small suggestion. really small.

I was thinking about the cubelets, you have a sound when you open a cubelet.
So my suggestion is: Add costum sounds when you're opening a cubelet.
You can just get them out of a cubelet and the rarity is: rare
(I don't have any sounds for now. If I have I will edit it. So if you have one please reply on this thread)
If you don't like it please vote and explain
And if you like it please vote and explain.
This sounds like a cool addon to have for cubelets! +1
 
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Fiction wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday!!
CheatersDontWin wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy one, Tim!
Kaedee wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
Happy birthday :heart:
How do I activate the quest in the Plains hub where you have to find the carving knife for Kipp in Skyblock Cubecraft? I don't even have the quest, and I can't pick up the knife either—how do I fix this?
Kazwa wrote on stifflered (Tim)'s profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom