Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you like it?

  • No, explain why

    Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, explain why

    Votes: 9 60.0%

  • Total voters
    15

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
2,580
1,343
248
22
Hi, me again with a small suggestion. really small.

I was thinking about the cubelets, you have a sound when you open a cubelet.
So my suggestion is: Add costum sounds when you're opening a cubelet.
You can just get them out of a cubelet and the rarity is: rare
(I don't have any sounds for now. If I have I will edit it. So if you have one please reply on this thread)
If you don't like it please vote and explain
And if you like it please vote and explain.
This sounds like a cool addon to have for cubelets! +1
 
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

hmaqs wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
A very late congrats Neko. Good luck with your duty.🤞
According to the CubeCraft QNA Event, Ranked Duels is releasing in a few weeks
ItzJuan wrote on HiddenNeko's profile.
congrats on Helper, sorry for being late 😅 I hope your training is going well and we get to have you as a mod soon!
HiddenNeko wrote on Fiction's profile.
Thank you for following owo
jamesthesignificant wrote on Thijs's profile.
Wassup thijs!
Top Bottom