Votes: 6 40.0%
  • Yes, explain why

Votes: 9 60.0%

• Total voters

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
Hi, me again with a small suggestion. really small.

I was thinking about the cubelets, you have a sound when you open a cubelet.
So my suggestion is: Add costum sounds when you're opening a cubelet.
You can just get them out of a cubelet and the rarity is: rare
(I don't have any sounds for now. If I have I will edit it. So if you have one please reply on this thread)
If you don't like it please vote and explain
And if you like it please vote and explain.

D

Deleted member 352903

I don't really like how it sounds a cubelet right now, so I am agree.

DragonLord

Dedicated Member
May 1, 2017
Scotland
Honestly, I see no need for this at all. I don't pay attention to the noise and I'm sure others don't. It seems like someone that would just take up precious developing time for updates and games.

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
I really like this idea :D +1

Then you won't have the same cubelet sound over and over again
Did you just agree, just to put your favourite song?

But on-topic. To custom sounds, what sounds would there be? I would say give more time to your threads, and explain more. But neither less I don't agree. I mean what sounds do you want? Fireworks, Water dripping, Lava dripping, rain etc... Really?

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Did you just agree, just to put your favourite song?
No I just thought of that as I was writing it..
And it's not even my favorite song..

But on-topic. To custom sounds, what sounds would there be? I would say give more time to your threads, and explain more. But neither less I don't agree. I mean what sounds do you want? Fireworks, Water dripping, Lava dripping, rain etc... Really?
Songs? With noteblocks..

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
bruh. Music as your cubelet? and I don't think you noticed but we do have noteblocks with the current cubelet.
Oh really? Well I didn't figured out yet. Despite the fact that I hear it everytime I'm AFK in the lobby..
It's a boring melody, why not spice things up a bit with a nice song?
You don't hear the same melody over and over again and it's better then a basic, boring sound..

MarcoPlayzz

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2016
Oh really? Well I didn't figured out yet. Despite the fact that I hear it everytime I'm AFK in the lobby..
It's a boring melody, why not spice things up a bit with a nice song?
You don't hear the same melody over and over again and it's better then a basic, boring sound..
Its a cubelet for gods sake. This is going to waste developers time just to make you comfortable opening a cubelet? no please

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
You could change your sound file for sounds being played in the cubelet opening process. Or make a resource pack that only changes those few sounds so you could have normal sounds for other servers. :)

I’m not entirely positive on this, but I don’t think a server can play a custom sound without all the players having the sound file downloaded, which would mean having a mandatory server resource pack, kinda like what we have with lucky islands or ender.

Marieke2001

Forum Professional
Jul 2, 2015
I’m kinda 50/50 about this. It gives us more things to add to our vanity menu, but meh not really necessary and game related.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

blazingwind47 wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
u seem like a cool person
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
Basketman wrote on r1ftz9462's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Top Bottom