Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
N

Nikboo

There was one time, I had a teammate who was hacking in eggwars. He said in chat: "Guys, I'm using a hacked client. Please don't tell mods". Then, I begged him to hack in front of me and he then decided to show me a bit of jetpack. Once he showed me, I PM'd him saying "hi" and he suddenly froze. He didn't realise I was a moderator because prefixes don't show in Team Eggwars chat but they did show in PM. I then banned him :P

Kaoz_Music

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
soundcloud.com
There was one time, I had a teammate who was hacking in eggwars. He said in chat: "Guys, I'm using a hacked client. Please don't tell mods". Then, I begged him to hack in front of me and he then decided to show me a bit of jetpack. Once he showed me, I PM'd him saying "hi" and he suddenly froze. He didn't realise I was a moderator because prefixes don't show in Team Eggwars chat but they did show in PM. I then banned him :p
Lol that's so funny, hackers these days. Thanks for sharing your story. Hope to see more from you in the future ;P

Reactions: Nikboo

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
There was one time, I had a teammate who was hacking in eggwars. He said in chat: "Guys, I'm using a hacked client. Please don't tell mods". Then, I begged him to hack in front of me and he then decided to show me a bit of jetpack. Once he showed me, I PM'd him saying "hi" and he suddenly froze. He didn't realise I was a moderator because prefixes don't show in Team Eggwars chat but they did show in PM. I then banned him :p

HAHAHAH thats amazing, i wish i could have seen his face xD

deathspawn

Nov 6, 2016
deathspawn.net
A lot of the tower defense games I play are like rolling a d20 on if you are going to get stuck with someone who doesn't know what they are doing and makes matters worse by building in spots so other people can't build. I get it, you think your artillery tower is awesome. But there's no need for it to take up 4 spaces!

Jul 19, 2016
Taiwan
You need to change your rank from Swimerator to Trollerator lol

Apr 2, 2017
I was playing Egg Wars with my best friend and we are currently banned from talking on the server for a month because we used the letter F (not in a word, just by itself) and she said LMAO so now we cant speak. We were angry at this guy for reach hacking so I called him a "f camper" and my friend replied with "LMAO" and I am so angry at Cubecraft because we can't place a report on him for the hacks because we have no video evidence and we can't even talk to our online friends. :(

That is my rant, I REALLY HOPE CUBECRAFT READS THIS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
I was playing Egg Wars with my best friend and we are currently banned from talking on the server for a month because we used the letter F (not in a word, just by itself) and she said LMAO so now we cant speak. We were angry at this guy for reach hacking so I called him a "f camper" and my friend replied with "LMAO" and I am so angry at Cubecraft because we can't place a report on him for the hacks because we have no video evidence and we can't even talk to our online friends. :(

You cannot respond to threads older than 2 weeks.

With your problem, you most likely used the letter f as in the f word, which would lead you to a mute, also, what your friend said is also mutable.
@Sentrix__

KidBit

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
Maple Syrup Land

please do not post on a thread that hasnt been commented on in 2 weeks (Necro posting)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on ToonBer's profile.
Hello cool moderator, how are you today?:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
UncleSpect wrote on Muffin's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
I scrolled through hundreds of pages in registered members page in a quest to find other mints. After countless days and searching for myself, I found out that- I AM NOT THE ONLY MINT HERE!! I feel happy, that a few people think that mint is not a bad name. The bad thing is, they are all offline! That makes me the only mint active.
Desiderata wrote on Muffin's profile.
happy birthday :3
Top Bottom