Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Kaoz_Music

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
soundcloud.com
Hello my good Cube Craft family, my name is Kaoz. I have been playing on this server for quite a while if you include the old thechunk.net server.

Now, before I get started I want EVERYONE to understand that this is just a place for you to drop some banter about some experiences you have had with some people in games or on the servers. They could've done anything at all. I do want to clear up now that THIS IS NOT MEANT TO PICK FUN AT PEOPLE. It's just here for you to share. Tell it like a story or don't tell it at all. Don't mention names, or anything like that. Unless it was me, then you can mention and pick fun at me. Idrc

Also to all staff sorry if this breaks rules I don't really understand all of them but I'm just trying to see what kind of funny or annoying things that happen on the server.

If you played a game with me please tell me and even let me know if you saw me doing something stupid, I would love to read about it.

Anyways happy...sharing I guess idk what to call it and have fun!

Last edited:

Jaistrix

Forum Expert
Oct 20, 2015
England
twitter.com
I guess if it's done in a calm and "tell story" kind of way, with no names mentioned of who it was then it's ok... honestly i think it depends on if they think arguments could be started over anything said.

Kaoz_Music

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
soundcloud.com
Yea man like I said its not to pick fun or anything or to get mad, its just to say whats happened. If you get mad then I mean that's not ok and ill remove the comment...if I can
I guess if it's done in a calm and "tell story" kind of way, with no names mentioned of who it was then it's ok... honestly i think it depends on if they think arguments could be started over anything said.

U

Unipotato

Well this has happened to many times, but it still gets me every time. I just hete it when I play a game that has a hacker in it and they call hacks on me! :mad: It's quite annoying, and also kind of funny, considering the fact that I have no in-game skill whatsoever.

Reactions: Kaoz_Music

Kaoz_Music

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
soundcloud.com
ALRIGHTY I GUESS ITS TIME FOR ONE OF MY STORIES!

I was playing a game of Tower Defense about a week ago with a friend of mine. We were busy having a great time, doing really well and making a lot of progress when my friend suddenly discovered that down by our castle the other team member had been placing lots of ice and mage towers down the bottom near our castle and was leaving 2 block gaps between each tower. We tried to ask him to remove them and place better towers but he just turned around and started saying things like "This strat always works" and "Is it because I'm black??" (referring to his skin, no racism here don't worry peoples). We got sick of him so we just left him to do his thing. By the time the Wither had gone through and done its little run, the other team decided 3 giants was a nice present for us. Of course we couldn't stop them but it would've been nice if the other team member HAD PLACED BETTER TOWERS!

Anyways thats my one of my experiences. I'll post more next week

HAPPY SHARING
;P

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Well this has happened to many times, but it still gets me every time. I just hete it when I play a game that has a hacker in it and they call hacks on me! :mad: It's quite annoying, and also kind of funny, considering the fact that I have no in-game skill whatsoever.

Dont be upset by it. Me and my friend have the saying tht there is no better compliment than being called a hacker (when you arent hacking obviously) It means that your skills are so great that the only reasoning they can make for it is that you are somehow cheating. Which means that you are better than they can physically imagine. :p

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
Honestly what bothers me is when in pvp (or nay game) you beat someone in a fight and say gg, and their reply is just "noob" I dont understand it. Win or lose the answer is "noob" I once beat someone three times in a bow fight without being hit and still at the end of it all, there it was, "noob"

U

Unipotato

Dont be upset by it. Me and my friend have the saying tht there is no better compliment than being called a hacker (when you arent hacking obviously) It means that your skills are so great that the only reasoning they can make for it is that you are somehow cheating. Which means that you are better than they can physically imagine. :p

It means that they are trying to cover up their tracks :P You don't call hacks on someone that can't even land one hit in PvP.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
It means that they are trying to cover up their tracks :p You don't call hacks on someone that can't even land one hit in PvP.
I feel bad for the cubecraft staff who have to go through all the false reports and it just wastes up to a good solid 5 minutes of their time to see some video that is just an arrogant player.

U

Unipotato

I feel bad for the cubecraft staff who have to go through all the false reports and it just wastes up to a good solid 5 minutes of their time to see some video that is just an arrogant player.

I wonder how many false reports are made a day? Probably 500 or so.

Proditio

Dec 16, 2016
United States
I wonder how many false reports are made a day? Probably 500 or so.
I would guess much more. Right now during the less busy time of cubecraft (due to the mostly European player group and timezones) there are over 3000, so when we get to the busy times well... I imagine it can get a little crazy. hence it taking hours for a report to be verified due to amount being sent in faster than able to be watched xD

TriangleAttack

Dedicated Member
Mar 13, 2016
Lestallum
fireemblem.wikia.com
Ok I got one,

So, a great friend of mine that goes by 4Potatoes. (GO FIGURE) told me in a Conversation that someone complained about his friend being hacked and abused by a staff member. Getting him banned in the process.

While playing in eggwars and being me always gerinimo-ing off cliffs, I lost.
Connecting to the lobby I saw someone advertising a stream, he name was the same name that was hacked and abused by the staff. So I asked him if he was the same guy. A couple minutes after he left, thinking about the process our favorite cake sir Dan himself, made a private message with me asking for information on what was happening. After giving out everything I knew, I pulled up the stream.

Then I hear "What the heck! How was I banned? IT WAS THAT TRIANGLE GUY! Ahhhh!"
Today he still uses altsome to bypass his initial ban. AND THAT'S MY STORY LADIES AND GENTLEMEN!

Reactions: Unipotato

Kaoz_Music

Jan 18, 2017
Planet Earth
soundcloud.com
Wow tbh I didn't realise this was going to be used so much
Churr everyone