Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Wich three contests do you think you could win?

• Pvp

• Building

• combos

• bridging

• kill count (how many kills on a time)

• Skywars duels

• Ctf Duels

• Eggwars duels

• Glutching

• Speedrunning

• Traping

• Other ones (comment)

Results are only viewable after voting.

TheOrderOfSapphire

Sapherator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Mar 30, 2022
Sweden
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Pvp = Could be ranked, could be duels, free for all, and more.

Building = It could be a building competition who can build for a specific theme.

combos = How long you can hold the combos than the other enemy.

bridging = It could be specific examples of Icy bridging and more. Or god bridging. Or the game mode bridge!

kill count (how many kills in a time) = The person to fastest get to a special amount of killös, could be in the same game as the opponent or in another game.

Skywars duels = It could be best to three or five. Maybe kill the opponent in a special way.

Ctf Duels = It could be best to three matches or five. It could be flag based if you try to reach the right amount of flags captured.

Eggwars duels = Three or five matches. It could be egg-based and not killed-based or only killed-based then egg based.

Glutching = For example, you need to clutch with different things such as water buckets, hay bales, lava, blocks, bouts,

Speedrunning = The fastest to finish the game or finish the best of three games. (It could also be either by completing a task that could be not killed based but faster than your opponent, or opponents.

Traping = It could be easy block traping or advanced with Redstone in every mode. Or a trap there the trap having a specific style.

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
I could totally win Parkour, and I'll have a decent chance on the other ones if it is java, for bedrock it really depends if any good player(s) are joining...
Speedrunning is something I have never done so thats is probably the worst one for me

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Top Bottom