Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
jay can u just stop the argument? no one will ever agree with ur statements. If you dont like the new KB, then WHY NOT JUST QUIT CUBECRAFT OR MOVE TO ANOTHER SERVER??? im quite surprised that this argument still exists since the new kb update on late january. Ffs, just stop please.
A lot of people agree with me? Including many leaderbords players xP
And also if you wanna stay in cubecraft, then you have to learn how to pvp with new kb. You cant change it back, dude, no matter how much you complain about it. Everyone loves the new kb, and were gonna go for that.
I know how to pvp on it? Doesn’t change the fact it’s still randomized and broken. Maybe read up on it more?
Also right now EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY for the past 5 WEEKS is a record shattering number of players. and no, that wasnt cos mega, that only brought 1k, platform based matchmaking, for that, NONS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK THAT IS, that couldnt have brought 20k more players alone. new kb is the only factor that could have brought it. Theyre not going to switch back, they have done surveys that show the majority of players like it. so just have fun arguing i doubt anyone will actually listen/agree to you. thats how kb should be wether u like it or not. and the kb rn isnt as lethal as hives kb. so just honestly stop
it’s not the KB, you can’t isolate it to that at all with everything else added. Yea sure they might not know IBMM is there but I’m sure all the mobile players like the new lobbies now. They may think they are destroying win10 players when they are not.

And that poll I did, I shared to nobody outside of cubecraft. And that post hot the other people DMing me. In Nexus somebody DROPPED the tournament due to the nee KB and how bad it was. Not because they couldn’t make it. That’s 1 leaderboards player. The next one gound my post on forums by himself and dm’s me on discord about it.

Just because you can share a post with people that agree with you, doesn’t mean the stats are accurate.

MY POST was an even 50/50 split until Quiet and Wasp started sharing it to each other, to then the post got more votes favoring them. The post already had many votes before then.

And again, keep the post to the title, stop bringing it out of it

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
A lot of people agree with me? Including many leaderbords players xP

I know how to pvp on it? Doesn’t change the fact it’s still randomized and broken. Maybe read up on it more?

it’s not the KB, you can’t isolate it to that at all with everything else added. Yea sure they might not know IBMM is there but I’m sure all the mobile players like the new lobbies now. They may think they are destroying win10 players when they are not.

And that poll I did, I shared to nobody outside of cubecraft. And that post hot the other people DMing me. In Nexus somebody DROPPED the tournament due to the nee KB and how bad it was. Not because they couldn’t make it. That’s 1 leaderboards player. The next one gound my post on forums by himself and dm’s me on discord about it.

Just because you can share a post with people that agree with you, doesn’t mean the stats are accurate.

MY POST was an even 50/50 split until Quiet and Wasp started sharing it to each other, to then the post got more votes favoring them. The post already had many votes before then.

And again, keep the post to the title, stop bringing it out of it
IF MORE PEOPLE ACTUALLY HATED THE KB THEY WOULD HAVE QUIT???? sure mega, ibmm could have done 3-5k players but KNOCKBACK IS MORE IMPORTANT. you FAIL to realize that part. If more people actually hated KB, then the player count SHOULD HAVE STARTED TO DECREASE. WHY??? because KB is more important than mega,ibmm. nons arent just going to stay because of the new mega. dosent make sense. same with ibmm, if someone liked ibmm and hated the new KB they would have quit???? INSTEAD QUITE THE OPPOSITE HAPPENED. just honestly stop i doubt theyll change it, its better for the server and the majority of players like it.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
I think the more you play the more your going to get used to it and like it more. this is me voting i dont like it in te test v2, but when it came out and i tried it for once i actually loved it.

1616079432034.png

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on katnip's profile.
i absolutely love that profile picture
Eli
Where's the second member? 🤔

1713925281107.png
someone make a rivals of aether mod with fhg characters

it's the closest we can get to an official game