Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
To fix the problem that’s still happening, I fought for the KB to get fixed, not to make a new one that is still broken, especially in the same ways.
I only have 180 ping. Having higher ping shouldn’t effect how much Kb you take but how delayed you receive it.

They don’t it involves anyone on xbox. The lag and inputlag is an xbox problem, old gen xbox not everyone has a Series console yet. And if a last gen console can join the server they AS WELL should have an equal experience to anyone else.
It’s not in any way “flexing” my stats, I’m giving a statistic from my experience on cube, I only seen the kb ONCE out of 7000 games, but yet that was the only bug fixed in the kb not the other ones
1)That doesn’t justify removing the new kb it only justifies bug fixes.
2)180 from /ping or the featured servers menu?

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
What bugs is it hoing to add back? I’m saying the NEW kb DID NOT fix any of the old bugs. And that’s why I still think it’s dumb and bad....
you clearly said here
What’s the point of making a new kb if it has the same bugs as the old one except for a single bug?
If you tie the kb to new bugs that have nothing to deal with it, reverting will add a bug back. Also why not patch the bugs from the new kb that took 3 months to make instead of reverting and still have to patch the bugs anyway.
Also the kb didn’t fix the bugs because the bugs have nothing to deal with kb.

Reactions: Awabbatt

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
you clearly said here

If you tie the kb to new bugs that have nothing to deal with it, reverting will add a bug back. Also why not patch the bugs from the new kb that took 3 months to make instead of reverting and still have to patch the bugs anyway.
Also the kb didn’t fix the bugs because the bugs have nothing to deal with kb.
The single bug that happened to me ONCE in 7000 games, they didn’t fix the bug that happened EVERY game

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
1) Don’t change your argument
2) Someones salty
I’m keeping it on topic? It’s about how the KB is still unfair and not fun.
It favors EU players. I can gladly get the clip of myself fighting someone on 20 ping vs 100+ ping. Both good players too.
Spoiler: The EU player gets 7 block reach compared to the 100+ with 4 blocks

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
It favors EU players. I can gladly get the clip of myself fighting someone on 20 ping vs 100+ ping. Both good players too.
1) Doesn’t mean we revert
2) Show it and it’s eggwars so of course its laggy.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Even if it Favours the EU players dosent mean they should revert/fix it. How on earth does that make sense. Instead of crying about matches not being easy anymore, take it as a challenge OR complain about them not having frickin N.A servers like every other server has them. The problem ISNT with new kb, its with not having N.A servers = high ping. Input lag isnt cubecrafts fault either. They did a great job with the new kb, 10 - 15k player increase, and they added platform based matchmaking to make it more fair (I know this is kinda broken, but theyll prob fix it) They CANT add region based matchmaking LOL were N.A players come against N.A and EU against EU thats just bs. Just complain about not having N.A servers but please dont tie it with the new kb. If ur saying that its the New KBS fault, even if they revert it, EU players are still with an advantage. Even before they put the new kb they were at an advantage for years and still will be unless they put regional servers

Edit : I get like 300 and some people live in like Oceania/Australia get like 450 so 180 isnt that bad LOL.

Reactions: Wave Master7S

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Even if it Favours the EU players dosent mean they should revert/fix it. How on earth does that make sense. Instead of crying about matches not being easy anymore, take it as a challenge OR complain about them not having frickin N.A servers like every other server has them. The problem ISNT with new kb, its with not having N.A servers = high ping. Input lag isnt cubecrafts fault either. They did a great job with the new kb, 10 - 15k player increase, and they added platform based matchmaking to make it more fair (I know this is kinda broken, but theyll prob fix it) They CANT add region based matchmaking LOL were N.A players come against N.A and EU against EU thats just bs. Just complain about not having N.A servers but please dont tie it with the new kb. If ur saying that its the New KBS fault, even if they revert it, EU players are still with an advantage. Even before they put the new kb they were at an advantage for years and still will be unless they put regional servers

Edit : I get like 300 and some people live in like Oceania/Australia get like 450 so 180 isnt that bad LOL.
NA servers WILL NOT fix players having reach. The US is 3.8 MILLION square miles
The EU is only 1.67 million
The US is very rough geographically, while the EU js fairly flat
US servers will not “fix” anything for all the players but only the people that live near the server.
I can play late my time and mostly play US players and rhat would be more fair than adding US servers as they only have half my ping and not 5x less over

Does not change the fact that the KB is still bugged and unfair as the last one

High ping isn’t what causes a player to take no KB or increased KB. But it could cause a player to seen farther away if they have a lit lower ping. Increasing the backwards kb could help reduce that as the last kb had when it worked.

Packet Loss causes a player to teleport and occasionally take 0KB as they could have lost the server sent message telling them “take KB now”

Delayed Packets can cause a player to teleport around but they don’t “rubber band” because they and the server are still receiving all packets. But the player could freeze and take all KB at once

NONE of these should cause a player to get launched 2 blocks into the air randomly. THAT is not fair

• Angry
Reactions: Wave Master7S

Click Greatness

Jan 23, 2021
Greatness
www.youtube.com
Just stop. Cubecaft has made their decision that no amount of hate unless it’s losing 20k players will make them revert their choice. We know this because of Cube’s past choices.

You remember when they forced 1.9 pvp on java? It took insane backlash for them to even try and fix things. This is how cubecraft operates. You are fighting a battle that you cannot win.

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Just stop. Cubecaft has made their decision that no amount of hate unless it’s losing 20k players will make them revert their choice. We know this because of Cube’s past choices.

You remember when they forced 1.9 pvp on java? It took insane backlash for them to even try and fix things. This is how cubecraft operates. You are fighting a battle that you cannot win.
AN EXAMPLE OF THIS IS THE
Quote unquote “Epic Eggwars Update” which basically everyone hated but didn’t get reverted.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
NA servers WILL NOT fix players having reach. The US is 3.8 MILLION square miles
The EU is only 1.67 million
The US is very rough geographically, while the EU js fairly flat
US servers will not “fix” anything for all the players but only the people that live near the server.
I can play late my time and mostly play US players and rhat would be more fair than adding US servers as they only have half my ping and not 5x less over

Does not change the fact that the KB is still bugged and unfair as the last one

High ping isn’t what causes a player to take no KB or increased KB. But it could cause a player to seen farther away if they have a lit lower ping. Increasing the backwards kb could help reduce that as the last kb had when it worked.

Packet Loss causes a player to teleport and occasionally take 0KB as they could have lost the server sent message telling them “take KB now”

Delayed Packets can cause a player to teleport around but they don’t “rubber band” because they and the server are still receiving all packets. But the player could freeze and take all KB at once

NONE of these should cause a player to get launched 2 blocks into the air randomly. THAT is not fair
How is it bugged? How is it unfair if they put U.S servers? the U.S is huge but still dosent change the fact that the ping will hopefully drop below 100. Packet Loss isnt cubes fault and is now way the new kbs fault. You are putting problems together that are in no way related to the new kb. SURE YEAH high ping will not make the game fun and will make u lose more but as a LB player I thought u would love the new kb just like related or any other sweats actually like u can combo and stuff. I might make a survey about the new kb and try to get as many people to vote to actually see if they like it or not, not just 100 people.

Members Online

Latest profile posts

MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Reesle wrote on The NightGhost02's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🥳
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Thjis wrote on CubeCraft's profile.
Happy Bday Cube Bedrock!
ToonBer wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Gefeliciteerd eitje!
Top Bottom