Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Console player - pretty sick of outgearing, outsmarting, getting the drop on other players only for them to turn and combo me so high and far back I go into the void.

I used to win consistently because of better prep, strategy and heat of the moment choices, now I'm getting spam clicked by otherwise low level low skill players into the void. It used to be the vast majority of ppl beating me in 1 on 1 combat was cuz they had better gear. Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.

Won't be playing on the server anymore if this is the new combat here to stay. It's simultaneously dumbed down combat and given an edge to ppl with faster input devices/ atk rate assist software

Vrachtschip

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hi there!
I understand your point, but I think they should let it be like this. Compared to the old knockback, the new one feels a lot more fair. The old knockback was randomized, but with the new system it all feels fair to me. Now I can finally hit people off the edge and outplay campers.

Am4er

Dedicated Member
Dec 6, 2018
VA, USA
Pronouns
He/Him
I have ingested recognition in this circumstance
The new KB is not desirable for all devices, unfortunately, you cannot manage the new KB.

Reactions: Kylo2532

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
I used to win consistently because of better prep, strategy and heat of the moment choices

No, you used to win because the old knockback was randomized and buggy. There was absolutely no skill involved in that PvP, it was simply gambling to either take 30 blocks of knockback, or half a block. It required absolutely no brain because it was broken.

now I'm getting spam clicked by otherwise low level low skill players into the void

Then maybe fight back? Reading about you complaining tells me you obviously don't know much about this knockback or how to start/stop combos. If you want to stop people from comboing you, you can do one of 3 things. 1, turn the opposite direction and run the opposite way of the player - eventually you will get far enough to be out of reach. 2, place blocks on the groud so the player will get stuck and lose the combo. Or 3, learn W tapping (and it is possible on controller, it's called sprint resetting and I do it all the time) to reduce kb and start your own combo.

Now any leather clad dingus can combo regardless of any advantage I had.

Probably because you simply don't understand the new kb yet. If you don't want this to happen then just practice... The only reason you would win with the old kb was because it was broken. Now it actually requires skill and you fall behind.

Won't be playing on the server anymore if this is the new combat here to stay.

Rather than whine about a bug fix, take the time to learn it. Pretty simple.

It's simultaneously dumbed down combat and given an edge to ppl with faster input devices/ atk rate assist software

First off, I'd like to say input based matchmaking is a thing, so you cannot complain about "oMg Pc PlaYeRs UnfAiR", second, attack assist software is bannable so you can report people who use aimbot and autoclickers on the forums.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
No, you used to win because the old knockback was randomized and buggy. There was absolutely no skill involved in that PvP, it was simply gambling to either take 30 blocks of knockback, or half a block. It required absolutely no brain because it was broken.

What a snivelling contrarian 'uM aKsHuAlLy' garbage response. No, I used to win because of what I said. Better gear, better prep, better maneuvering, surprising and hitting first. In 1 on 1 fights, 19/20 if I'm losing it's because I was outgeared. It's distinctly no longer the case since the changes were implemented.

That's unfortunate that YOU developed no skill to consistently win, but that's a *you* problem. 30 blocks of knockback? lol, never EVER. 2-3 at best, over 100s of hours of playing. Are you even talking about BEDROCK? Get real.

Then maybe fight back? Reading about you complaining tells me you obviously don't know much about this knockback or how to start/stop combos. If you want to stop people from comboing you, you can do one of 3 things. 1, turn the opposite direction and run the opposite way of the player - eventually you will get far enough to be out of reach. 2, place blocks on the groud so the player will get stuck and lose the combo. Or 3, learn W tapping (and it is possible on controller, it's called sprint resetting and I do it all the time) to reduce kb and start your own combo.

hurr durr. "yeah controllers have distinct disadvantage but just like, deal"

Probably because you simply don't understand the new kb yet. If you don't want this to happen then just practice... The only reason you would win with the old kb was because it was broken. Now it actually requires skill and you fall behind.

"I lost a lot and the new changes allow me to sometimes win against better players."

Rather than whine about a bug fix, take the time to learn it. Pretty simple.

"valid criticism of CC changes hurts my little heart and I attack the person who writes any"

First off, I'd like to say input based matchmaking is a thing, so you cannot complain about "oMg Pc PlaYeRs UnfAiR", second, attack assist software is bannable so you can report people who use aimbot and autoclickers on the forums.

Never used the word fair in my crit but then I don't have any expectations for you with precision or accuracy. You need to read more on what the input based matchmaking entails if you think KBAM cant play with controllers anymore. Bannable software doesn't mean it doesn't exist or isn't used and undetected. I had someone banned for much more blatant undetected cheats yesterday, and I'm referring to much more subtle ones. Console players do not have nearly the level of access to assist software as mobile and PC, and it wouldn't have made nearly the difference as it does now with the new combat.

In short, stop being awful and say what you like or don't like about the changes without being such an insufferable goblin about it.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
Just sounds like you don’t know how to combos and are blaming cubecraft for updating to something that you aren’t able to use to your adevantage

Monumentally bad take on anything I said. Criticizing changes to something that worked consistently and now I no longer find fun for fully valid reasons. The wrong skills are rewarded. Comboing should not supercede all the other advantages one brings to a fight.

Last edited:

zMigi_

Jun 1, 2017
AmigoLand
zmigi.ca
Pronouns
They/Them
I will suggest you keep practicing a bit more, ofc it will feel different because you got used to something and it suddenly changing is hard
But after a while of practice you will get used to it

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
I will suggest you keep practicing a bit more, ofc it will feel different because you got used to something and it suddenly changing is hard
But after a while of practice you will get used to it
It rewards a type of skill/play/input that I don't find *fun* compared to all the previous advantages. I don't want to play moon bounder, where any ill-prepared Steve can win because they click atk at the right rate, and send ppl flying into the air

I want to play out-smart out-strategize out-play (on the whole). It was more fun before, because it was consistent, even, not prone to ridiculous air juggling nonsense.

RelatedNoobs

Partner
🤝 Partner 💜
Nov 17, 2019
What a snivelling contrarian 'uM aKsHuAlLy' garbage response. No, I used to win because of what I said. Better gear, better prep, better maneuvering, surprising and hitting first. In 1 on 1 fights, 19/20 if I'm losing it's because I was outgeared. It's distinctly no longer the case since the changes were implemented.

That's unfortunate that YOU developed no skill to consistently win, but that's a *you* problem. 30 blocks of knockback? lol, never EVER. 2-3 at best, over 100s of hours of playing. Are you even talking about BEDROCK? Get real.

No, once again, you won because the knockback was broken and required no skill and simple luck. believe it or not, those “randoms” that combo you actually have skill, and if you had skill, you could probably fight back, or combo them.

I wish I could see people’s reaction live when I show them these clips of broken knockback. Unfortunately I can’t, but here you go. “KnOckBaCk iSmT BrOken!!1!”: (check 00:37 and 01:40)

“That’s unfortunate that YOU developed no skill to consistently win”. Obviously you don’t know how to use the knockback properly yet and are too stubborn to take the time and learn it. Believe it or not, I actually DID have to look up tutorials and learn strategies for PvP with this new knockback.

100 hours of Bedrock is beta numbers btw lol. I’ve been playing Bedrock for a year and a half so I’m pretty sure I know a bit more on how broken the knockback was than you would. I’ve been playing controller PvP and mouse & keyboard through that entire time. Heck, I am an official content creator for Bedrock edition. I’m pretty sure I know what I’m talking about ;)

One last thing. If you are going to quit cubecraft where are you going to go? The “vanilla” type knockback that you are looking for doesn’t exists in any good servers. Know why? Because Vanilla knockback ≠ PvP knockback. Not only that, but Cubecrafts vanilla knockback was broken (as proved by the video).

So how about you drop the whining once again, be a little less stubborn, and take the time to get skill to use the new knockback properly. If you want, I can send tutorial videos for the PvP, I’d be happy to share.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
Monumentally bad take on anything I said. Criticizing changes to something that worked consistently and now I no longer find fun for fully valid reasons. The wrong skills are rewarded. Comboing should not supercede all the other advantages one brings to a fight.
Idk how it’s removing skill when you can now defeat players with better gear if you’re skilled enough and nerfing campers

Reactions: Wave Master7S

Wave Master7S

Dedicated Member
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
Should have practice when it was in beta.I played the sw beta a lot and now the people who didn’t practice it a lot have difficulty winning especially lb players you kept on grinding without trying the new kB and getting used to it.I suggest you should try harder and practice more.Try duels.

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
At no point did I equate fun to winning and yet the neckbeard brigade is out in full force suggesting I need to get better at the system I don't like as if that solves any of the concerns I laid out.

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S

GRACELY

Novice Member
Apr 9, 2020
They weren't, but I'm ok with them being lost on you and any other forum members. None of this thread was *for* you, either. 😌

davimm02

Feb 16, 2021
No, once again, you won because the knockback was broken and required no skill and simple luck. believe it or not, those “randoms” that combo you actually have skill, and if you had skill, you could probably fight back, or combo them.

I wish I could see people’s reaction live when I show them these clips of broken knockback. Unfortunately I can’t, but here you go. “KnOckBaCk iSmT BrOken!!1!”: (check 00:37 and 01:40)

“That’s unfortunate that YOU developed no skill to consistently win”. Obviously you don’t know how to use the knockback properly yet and are too stubborn to take the time and learn it. Believe it or not, I actually DID have to look up tutorials and learn strategies for PvP with this new knockback.

100 hours of Bedrock is beta numbers btw lol. I’ve been playing Bedrock for a year and a half so I’m pretty sure I know a bit more on how broken the knockback was than you would. I’ve been playing controller PvP and mouse & keyboard through that entire time. Heck, I am an official content creator for Bedrock edition. I’m pretty sure I know what I’m talking about ;)

One last thing. If you are going to quit cubecraft where are you going to go? The “vanilla” type knockback that you are looking for doesn’t exists in any good servers. Know why? Because Vanilla knockback ≠ PvP knockback. Not only that, but Cubecrafts vanilla knockback was broken (as proved by the video).

So how about you drop the whining once again, be a little less stubborn, and take the time to get skill to use the new knockback properly. If you want, I can send tutorial videos for the PvP, I’d be happy to share.
i have like 30 hours of play and i saw like 5 bugs on old knockback, and now this new one, who cares about bugs when a guy without sword can win the game with knockback. What you are saying about no skill to win games in old pvp is bs, in that time crits were useful, u did not get launched with two hits and there was strategie, either u rush on people rush mid stay on island etc. Now its just random if u will get thrown and wont be able to cancel. I created this account just because i wanted to see if i was the only one and it looks like im not.

Reactions: GRACELY
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
THIS IS THE MOST FIRE GAME EVER
IMG_8805.jpeg
I gave bedrock a try and it's more fun than I imagined, just the building is a tad difficult for me lol
i dont think this is right
IMG_8801.jpeg
Top Bottom