Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020

Just vote

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
How is it bugged? How is it unfair if they put U.S servers? the U.S is huge but still dosent change the fact that the ping will hopefully drop below 100. Packet Loss isnt cubes fault and is now way the new kbs fault. You are putting problems together that are in no way related to the new kb. SURE YEAH high ping will not make the game fun and will make u lose more but as a LB player I thought u would love the new kb just like related or any other sweats actually like u can combo and stuff. I might make a survey about the new kb and try to get as many people to vote to actually see if they like it or not, not just 100 people.
I get 120 to US servers 😐 so does everyone else in the West. Don’t forget we go up a mountain range(cascades), down to a normal level, up and over another mountain range(rockys) then cross the rest of the united states(2/3 left to travel)

It doesn’t travel by a satelite, it travels between towers. I don’t think everyone is using the beta of SpaceX’s wifi right now.

In battlefront the game makes it fair for the laggy player by teleporting them to where they are on the enemies screen when getting hit, because the laggy player is always further forward on there screen then they are on the server, just how time works.

Doesn’t make the KB more “fair” or “skillful” if it’s still bugged and biased

If it worked how intended sure I’ll agree. But to say it’s fair and fun to combo I argue it isn’t

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
What are you on about? I’m talking about how the kb is dumb here not asking for it to be reverted? And when did I say I was playing eggwars? I was in duels pvping my friend who is EU and he gets 7block reach
1)
4- Actually I made a post and it was very mixed about the kb -> https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/updated-revert-and-fix-the-old-kb-system.275184/
Only 49% said to keep the kb, and just searching “revert kb” on forums you can find a lot of posts about it ☺️
2)
-1 Eggwars Duos is my main mode,
3) I’ve never seen a player with 7 block reach and i have 3000+ skywars wins so its either i never fought an eu player or you’re just exaggerating.

Kylo2532

Jun 11, 2020
NA servers WILL NOT fix players having reach. The US is 3.8 MILLION square miles
The EU is only 1.67 million
The US is very rough geographically, while the EU js fairly flat
US servers will not “fix” anything for all the players but only the people that live near the server.
I can play late my time and mostly play US players and rhat would be more fair than adding US servers as they only have half my ping and not 5x less over
this point is completely nonsensical because of the Alps, the Pyrenes, and the Caucasus.
also are you blaming your bad wifi on the kb?

Void Krun

Novice Member
Jul 2, 2020
In the void
Im just gonna ignore all the previous stuff said and give my opinion. CC implemented the new KB too quickly that nobody had tested aswell. You can go back and find that the votes for both KB tests said not to implement yet and CC just goes “Oh well, anyways”.
I dont see why people want the laggy old kb that made voiding someone practically alien, sure it took more skill but you could cheese the skill with a cps higher then 10.
But the original points @GRACELY made are just, no, why, eh!? Better gear means your better? Are you insane? How does getting full iron suddenly make me the best at pvp? With that logic I should speedrun full iron so i never lose.

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
3) I’ve never seen a player with 7 block reach and i have 3000+ skywars wins so its either i never fought an eu player or you’re just exaggerating.
How not? It’s so common when you fight someone decent at the game. Yea sure it’s not everyone, I can still easily combo someone but the player on the same device with the same skill is going to combo you easier than you can combo them.
As well as that, it’s not fun with the same bugged randomization just reversed(upwards over downwards), the reason it’s less noticeable is because of game gravity and acceleration

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Jay just drop it.
They already said theyre not going to revert it unless it gets insane backlash. By insane backlash they mean backlash even more than the emerald update backlash. Remember when that update came out? All of the poeple were mad, And yet they didnt revert.
The only time they did is when they forced 1.9 pvp on java and that got people really mad.

Reactions: Kylo2532

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Jay just drop it.
They already said theyre not going to revert it unless it gets insane backlash. By insane backlash they mean backlash even more than the emerald update backlash. Remember when that update came out? All of the poeple were mad, And yet they didnt revert.
The only time they did is when they forced 1.9 pvp on java and that got people really mad.
I am following the forums post? I’m not asking for anything. People told me they would never fix knockback, or that it was never randomized.

I am just saying what’s wrong with it, what is truely wrong with it... You can’t do anything if you hide and wait, you have to fight for it that’s how it happens. Same with ANY bug on cubecraft the bugs on the KB should be treated equally or more as it is a gameplay mechanic over a visual or audio bug.

ATouchscreenPlayer

Nov 29, 2020
How not? It’s so common when you fight someone decent at the game. Yea sure it’s not everyone, I can still easily combo someone but the player on the same device with the same skill is going to combo you easier than you can combo them.
As well as that, it’s not fun with the same bugged randomization just reversed(upwards over downwards), the reason it’s less noticeable is because of game gravity and acceleration
Seems like you’re lagging

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Seems like you’re lagging
180 ping isn’t lag? I may get 180 ping but my connection is consistent, it doesn’t fluctuate like my mobile data and has no packet loss or delay. Ping is a delay not really “lag”... and 180 is not much that’s 100ms faster than a persons average reaction time
Doing a test now mine was 338 and I’m fairly fatigued.
Again stop bringing the post out of the point which is how the KB wouldn‘t be fair or why you would think it is..
Did an actual test my average reaction time was 220

Last edited:

DarkStray

Dedicated Member
Sep 17, 2019
United States
youtube.com
Wait you thought kb would be exactly the same for every fight?
Thats why I wanted the KB to be changed for it to be FAIR and not RANDOMIZED Not so it could continue to be bugged and horrible.

This 2 blocks up into the air is NOT due to ping, or lag, that’s not how that works. That will DELAY the kb not Increase or Decrease it.

It’s caused by the SAME reason the old KB sucked a player into the air and it IS a SERVER Issue

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
jay can u just stop the argument? no one will ever agree with ur statements. If you dont like the new KB, then WHY NOT JUST QUIT CUBECRAFT OR MOVE TO ANOTHER SERVER??? im quite surprised that this argument still exists since the new kb update on late january. Ffs, just stop please.

JMcStarrison

Novice Member
Sep 27, 2020
Canada
Pronouns
He/Him
And also if you wanna stay in cubecraft, then you have to learn how to pvp with new kb. You cant change it back, dude, no matter how much you complain about it. Everyone loves the new kb, and were gonna go for that.

Awabbatt

Nov 14, 2020
Also right now EVERY SINGLE SATURDAY for the past 5 WEEKS is a record shattering number of players. and no, that wasnt cos mega, that only brought 1k, platform based matchmaking, for that, NONS DONT EVEN KNOW WHAT THE HECK THAT IS, that couldnt have brought 20k more players alone. new kb is the only factor that could have brought it. Theyre not going to switch back, they have done surveys that show the majority of players like it. so just have fun arguing i doubt anyone will actually listen/agree to you. thats how kb should be wether u like it or not. and the kb rn isnt as lethal as hives kb. so just honestly stop

Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Aveezz The OG wrote on univesanand's profile.
Happy Birthday
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #19-
The Sun makes a sound but we can't hear it.
Reesle wrote on xireu's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay :D
Reesle wrote on Mantas2221's profile.
Welcome to the Forums! 👋
been working on chapter 4 + some changes to fhg
Top Bottom