Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

teddi5000

Feb 13, 2016
Cubecraft for me is the best servers that is why I usually play this server, but there is a small problem which affects me a lot because of my bad connection, the fact that every time I'm making a good game, For my connection. That is why I also play hypixel (I do not name it because it is better or anything like that) server which has a very useful command called / rejoin which helps me a lot. Please if you have the possibility to do it, insert this command because it really annoys me a lot when I made the game. Pd: if you can put it, pls in version 1.8 too. Thank you

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I would love to see a /rejoin command. Though, you shouldn't be able to rejoin:
  • If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated from the game.

D

Deleted member 169486

I'm going to use eggwars as an example but:

-Can not rejoin if you were kicked by staff/anti-cheat
-Can not rejoin if your egg is gone
-You will have a 10-second penalty
-Lose your inventory
-3-5 minute limit on rejoin time

Reactions: Facelurite

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
I agree. And to avoid people logging out and back in when they're almost dead, make it so that if it's game like skywars or SG if you leave you die. This means that in eggwars you would be able to come back if you had an egg, you would just respawn as if you died.

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I would love to see a /rejoin command. Though, you shouldn't be able to rejoin:
  • If you have been kicked by a Helper for using illegal client modifications.
  • If you disconnect yourself because you were almost dead or eliminated from the game.
I agree that there should be a /rejoin added, but like iCheeetah said, you should not be able to rejoin if you were kicked by a helper, or were almost dead and just disconnected. These reason would make an unfair advantage to other players.

Flaxic

Feb 8, 2017
I agree, but people should not be able to rejoin if:
They're in combat
If they get kicked by a helper/anti cheat.

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
I really like this idea, but I really think that this can be over used. Massivliey. Like right after dying, you leave, come back. So for this suggestion, I think that you can only be disconnected for a certain amount of time.
Good suggestion kiddo ;)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Soulless_Unity's profile.
Thank you for everything soul
timinator582162 wrote on sussy_blocka's profile.
Player Rayhidst2014 was traveling about 3 times normal speed. also was floating and flying. This ruined a perfectly good four player bedwars game.
Today starts Giro d'Italia one of the biggest cycling races in the world and who do you think will win the general classification after 21 days of cycling?
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday!! 🎉🎉 (Sorry that i am so late cause i was on vacation to Spain and did not take my pc)
Top Bottom