Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 59979

Hello Guys
Cubecraft Should Give a New Perk For Obsidian Rank "/Colour Rainbow"
Who Like My iDea +1 If you don't like my idea, tell me why.

-=-=-=-=-Thanks!
Seems like a cool idea although I say they do more than that and have something like lapiz+ get just plain rainbow, but diamond+ can choose what colour goes where like this.

Attachments

• 2017-11-13_19.15.27.png
    2017-11-13_19.15.27.png
    293 KB · Views: 112

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Seems like a cool idea although I say they do more than that and have something like lapiz+ get just plain rainbow, but diamond+ can choose what colour goes where like this.
yes yes yes That's Great !!!!!!
=D +1111

Sulphate

Novice Member
Oct 20, 2017
England
To be completely honest I don't like this idea. The name colours are fine as they are, a rainbow one would just look messy and too 'bright', if you see what I mean. -1

Reactions: zHacker and Shamel

Shamel

Forum Expert
Dec 24, 2016
yes
To be completely honest I don't like this idea. The name colours are fine as they are, a rainbow one would just look messy and too 'bright', if you see what I mean. -1
I get what you mean and you’re kind of right. Though, having a rainbow colour name would be cool. So I somewhat agree and disagree with this suggestion

AFreakingCookie (Hank)

Dedicated Member
Apr 3, 2016
Hello Guys
Cubecraft Should Give a New Perk For Obsidian Rank "/Colour Rainbow"
Who Like My iDea +1 If you don't like my idea, tell me why.

-=-=-=-=-Thanks!
Maybe for Emerald rank too? Its just that Obsidian rank is really expensive and not many players have Emerald and above. But I would love to see other players with the rainbow title as a color. But all /colors are like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,a,b,c,d,e
So they could do it but it seems very out of place to do “rainbow”
But other than that
+1

Reactions: zHacker

Edgeless

Dedicated Member
May 9, 2016
I don't really like this idea it'll make a bit hard to report people if it's rainbow idk if it's just me but no thank you... -1

Reactions: zHacker

zHacker

Jun 13, 2017
Cubecraft
Maybe for Emerald rank too? Its just that Obsidian rank is really expensive and not many players have Emerald and above. But I would love to see other players with the rainbow title as a color. But all /colors are like 1,2,3,4,5,6,7,8,9,0,a,b,c,d,e
So they could do it but it seems very out of place to do “rainbow”
But other than that
+1
Thanks!
I don't really like this idea it'll make a bit hard to report people if it's rainbow idk if it's just me but no thank you... -1
Thanks!

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
The chat will be so messed up. There will be tons of colors and the chat will just become a colorbomb. If you really like those rainbow colors you can just say someones name in that color but I really dislike this idea just because the chat will become a colorbomb.

Reactions: Ayroh and zHacker
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy brithdta
Good morning Cube <3 Off to work >.<
Have a nice day everyone xx
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #55-
If a big or medium slime or magma cube is named with a name tag, and then dies, its smaller versions will have the same name.
Mintypie231 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Happy birthday green budgie!! 🎂🎈
Xi1m wrote on Capitan's profile.
you’re officially cool
IMG_9112.jpeg
Top Bottom