Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superkitten

May 22, 2017
I've found myself hitting tab a lot when someone says something in the chat in egg wars - So i can see what team they are on, I think it would be cool if (Like when you see someones username above their head) The usernames the chat are the color of their team! Its a small suggestion but i think it would be cool! :)

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey Superkitten,

Next time you can click here to make a suggestion when you have a new suggestion!
But anywho, I really like this idea! It would be like [PU] Player101: Don't come near my egg!
I hope this can become a thing!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This is one of the best idea that I have heard. This is really good suggestion. It would be be handy, if someone anything says in global. Maybe you can make A POLL so that we can vote. It would be A Nice feature.

Reactions: Superkitten

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice forums name!
I find it a very good idea, but what iCheeetah said you have no trouble to do because you can put it on tab see which team you are! ;)

Reactions: Superkitten

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
This is a cool idea! But you can just press TAB to see the name and team they are on. I also think that it shows the team colour next to their name in global chat e.g [DB Eldrummer12] But i'm not so sure about that one.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
lyyy x
Just got off work and have to wake up in 5,5 hours for school tomorrow… :sadnoot:
Sleep well cuties ❤️
endertom100 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
happyyy birthdayyyy!!!!! ^-^
Top Bottom