Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Superkitten

May 22, 2017
I've found myself hitting tab a lot when someone says something in the chat in egg wars - So i can see what team they are on, I think it would be cool if (Like when you see someones username above their head) The usernames the chat are the color of their team! Its a small suggestion but i think it would be cool! :)

Ghoste

Nov 30, 2016
the computer
Hey Superkitten,

Next time you can click here to make a suggestion when you have a new suggestion!
But anywho, I really like this idea! It would be like [PU] Player101: Don't come near my egg!
I hope this can become a thing!

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
This is one of the best idea that I have heard. This is really good suggestion. It would be be handy, if someone anything says in global. Maybe you can make A POLL so that we can vote. It would be A Nice feature.

Reactions: Superkitten

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
Nice forums name!
I find it a very good idea, but what iCheeetah said you have no trouble to do because you can put it on tab see which team you are! ;)

Reactions: Superkitten

Elfdrummer12

Dec 10, 2016
Rivendell
This is a cool idea! But you can just press TAB to see the name and team they are on. I also think that it shows the team colour next to their name in global chat e.g [DB Eldrummer12] But i'm not so sure about that one.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

BurgerCat13 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday wischii
𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy bday 🎉
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
Happy birthday!:D
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Hello Acra, how are you?:D
Top Bottom