Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Vindicatør

Sep 29, 2020
the Woodland Mansion
minecraft.fandom.com
So this time I am gonna be sharing my strategies for the game Colony Control. Maybe consider sharing your strategies for Colony Control in the replies.

I am a Java player, so some of these strats I have may not work in Bedrock.

So first off, when the game starts, I mine the terracotta of the tree that is next to the mines. The tree, if mined all on your own, should give you 105 coins. I use that 105 coins to buy 4 miner's guilds. Then, I would place my 4 miner's guilds in front of the mines, holding right click on the ground with the eggs in my hand to create as much space as possible. Usually, I would rely on my teammates to upgrade the miner's guilds, but I would still upgrade them as much as possible by mining the boulders & trees. When the miners from the miner's guilds mine, if there wasn't already a farmer's guild in our colony, I would gather 75 food to afford a level 2 farmer's guild. Then, if the miner's guilds are level 4 or close to level 4, I would buy the upgrade store, one of the most important buildings. After the upgrade store is placed, I would buy the Running Track first, because speed is really important for Colony Control. Then if no one else does, I'll buy the Gym and the Hospital, to have very high defense. I would also buy a backup Running Track, and maybe even a backup Gym or Hospital, in case the ones in our colony get destroyed. Then, if they aren't already placed, I would get the Armoury and Blacksmith. I would make sure they are both upgraded to level 3, and that I get my iron armor. From the Blacksmith, I would buy an iron axe and a shield. Axes in Java Edition can one-shot the spiders from the spider nest, level 0 skeletons, and minimally upgraded wolves with a crit. It's also a great weapon for fighting in colony control, because of it's high damage, it could be good for fighting people that have placed Gyms and Hospitals. I would also buy a Portable Town Hall in case I need to get another building. Near the end or after the end of the 10 minute preparation timer, I would make sure we have a food building. From the food building, I would buy at least 20 steak, and 4 golden apples if upgraded to level 2. With the other buildings, like Pet Shops and Construction Sites, I'd usually rely on teammates for those, since that's what they're for, relying.

And those are my strats for Colony Control. I hope you liked these or found them at least somewhat helpful, and I also hope Colony Control stays a permanent game.

- The Axe Wielding Vindicator

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

mojang nerf mobile players pls
Someone nerfed me because I can't find those hidden chests as easily anymore.. I won't stop trying tho >:c
help I haven't done ANYTHING I wanna do something:((((
JokeKaedee wrote on Thjis's profile.
Ty for following 🍪 ❤️
Top Bottom