Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jan 16, 2022
so I was just messing around with TNT (dif not nuking the skyblock islands) and on the Extreme hills map I realized that COBBLE STONE is immune to tnt, I placed like over a stack of tnt for a single cobble and it did absolutely nothing to it, not sure if its intended or its a bug

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
so I was just messing around with TNT (dif not nuking the skyblock islands) and on the Extreme hills map I realized that COBBLE STONE is immune to tnt, I placed like over a stack of tnt for a single cobble and it did absolutely nothing to it, not sure if its intended or its a bug
I believe this is intended, it has been known from the beginning and if it was a bug it would have been patched.

Feb 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
He/Him
Cobblestone has always been resistant to explosions, and not just in Skyblock, in vanilla Minecraft it's not completely immune to it though, which would imply that on CubeCraft this is an intended feature :)

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Probably because a block of cobblestone can either be just a regular block of cobblestone, or a generator. All generators are immune to TNT.

D

Deleted member 489420

I believe this is intended, it has been known from the beginning and if it was a bug it would have been patched.
in fact it didnt exist at the beggining of skyblock, it was introduced to java as either a bug or feature in late july!

D

Deleted member 489420

Probably because a block of cobblestone can either be just a regular block of cobblestone, or a generator. All generators are immune to TNT.
yes exactly! teracota blocks are also immune to tnt!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
happy birthday! :)
Kazwa wrote on Baploon's profile.
happy birthday!
Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Top Bottom