Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Kat9Ramp8ge

Novice Member
Jun 24, 2020
Idk why not you find me
As you might have read the title you might have thought, ”what is this person talking about?” well it turns out there is no big gaming teams on CubeCraft. Such as a game like Fortnite there is faze a big team that brings(brought) people to play Fortnite. Now listen just listen if we had a big team with some of the best CubeCrafters I think that CubeCraft would bring more and more people. Now you might think “oh how would you create a team full of the best cubecraf—“ no I have a team of the best CubeCrafters and I think if we had more teams that more people would want to aspire to be on the team bringing more people in. Now tournaments. That’s a big topic. Tournaments could be a way for these teams to get bigger causing more people to join, and maybe it could even have prizes like tags or anything from a epic death animation to a suttle kill animation. Now with tournaments yes there will come hackers trying to win a prize for themselves. But if we get big teams and more populated servers we are bound to get more staff watching over this stuff.

People
Would
Love
This

Reactions: LlTE

Dreamer

Forum Expert
Dec 3, 2016
Antwerp - Belgium
hey @Kat9Ramp8ge

Lets talk about gaming teams / clans first :O
I don't know how much you play on java but there are a lot of clans active actually.
Most of them are pretty small and around 10 people or less, but maybe 10 clans are bigger, and I, myself, am in one of the biggest (Elite). But clans such as _Mighty, Eternal, Cloudz, LP, GM,... and so many more!
Most of these clans are based on skill and activity (but some clans are open to everyone!)

You are talking about making 1 team for people who are called the best players (something like faze) except it is not that easy in minecraft since you can be good in many different ways and ofc the ever lasting battle between people with high ping on cube or people with low ping on cube, it makes it impossible to rate people from south americaon cube since they will have 200 ping or more but maybe they are better than any european player... you just can't tell.
so making 1 team is impossible, also, almost every player who is considered to be ''good'' is in a clan and as far as I know clans/clanleaders, 4 out of 5 would disagree on making 1 team. having multiple teams is the best part, every clan is different and people can choose instead of going for 1 team.

Talking about tournaments, we have to talk about the pvp first.
in 1.8 pvp you have a million clans on a million pvp servers with thousands of tournaments!
in 1.9 you have a much smaller, but still ten thousands people big, community on a small amount of servers.
CubeCraft 1.8 is not having a great time and I think you have so much better choices for a server if you are a 1.8 player since cubecraft is not focussed on 1.8.
CubeCrafton the other side is the biggest 1.9 pvp server existing rn and many players play on it every day.
Tournaments are already being hosted on cubecraft by players, (such as me but also by others) or by clans.
But these tournaments are mostly 1v1 and if you want to host bigger tournaments and have 5v5 for example you will find yourself on other servers who host these for quite some time;
CubeCraft is just not the place for tournaments and maps are not made for them. They are made for practice in pvp and just having fun. And it looks like that is working really well since Cube is so big.

in short:
1.8 already has a lot of tournaments and cube is not really made for them and will need a lot of effort into making it possible and that effort is now going to anticheat, bedrock and 1.9.
1.9 cubecraft is also not really made for touraments but they exist for the cube players, 1.9 pvp players have their own servers with experienced tournaments host for 1v1 or more.

I don't think your suggestion is a good idea but more important thanwhat I think is that it just won't work on cube.(looking at the facts)

pls let me know if anybody has anything to add/discuss

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
:3🍜
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
Top Bottom