Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Buckyy

Dec 27, 2019
The Depths
cooltext396283580564321.png
Hi,
If I have not seen it wrong, 2018 was the last year in which Christmas competitions were held, that's why the reason for this suggestion.

Christmas is a unique time of the year and I think this year could be a good time to add these competitions.
It is something that most people like and there is no obligation to do it.

ee.png

cooltext396283592942713.png

These could be the Christmas competitions:
  • Christmas Selfie Competition
  • Christmas Art Competition
  • Christmas Skin Competition
  • Christmas Build Competition
cooltext396283615983581.png
Can I participate if I'm from Bedrock?
  • Both Java and Bedrock members could participate in these competitions.
Can I participate in all the events at the same time or only in 1?
  • You can participate in all the competitions you want as long as you follow the steps of each competition and do not break any rules.
cooltext396283623621113.png

If you liked the suggestion, let me know with a :agree:.

If you are unsure, let me know with a :unsure:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

If you don't like the suggestion, let me know with a :disagree:. (It would be great if you explain/elaborate why)

Last edited:

AnimalTamer1

Forum Veteran
Jun 26, 2016
:cube_light: This is definitely something we plan to do. :cube_light:
Likely last year escaped us (we did do some in 2019 😉), but we do try to do competitions for all of the special times of the year (Spring, Halloween, Christmas; and sometimes even Valentines and Summer) as often as we can. The main three this year have been/will be Spring, Halloween, and Christmas ultimately.

Therefore this is implemented, well planned, and will be implemented when the time is right! 🎉
As for what competitions, we will definitely take your suggestions into account, but in the end, you will all have to wait and see! 👀

Top Bottom