London
www.nasa.gov
giphy.gif

Power Ranger

Forum Professional
Apr 20, 2016
The ♡
www.cubecraft.net
You can always time when you join the game I guess :P the maps are designed to be balanced for every island so I don't think it matters enough to be added :3 might be another donator feature to add to the list though

Reactions: iLoveYouu
U

Unipotato

O don't really see why you need this, the islands are pretty much the same, except for color and sometimes they have some varied features.

Nedyar10

Jun 8, 2016
Philippines
I think this would give more of a disadvantage due to teams. Players would know what team color would be beside them and would choose their color based on that in order to be close to their teammate

TheBrownster

Forum Expert
Jun 10, 2016
A Pasture
I kinda like this idea. Some islands provide a strategic advantage, and it would be nice to be able to choose those particular ones. One advantage I think of would be choosing the outside island. You know how in most maps, islands come in sets of tree. The middle island can get rushed by both sides, making it slightly more dangerous. Just a thought.

Reactions: Iggleboz

Iggleboz

Aug 30, 2016
Neutral Bay
www.youtube.com
I think this would give more of a disadvantage due to teams. Players would know what team color would be beside them and would choose their color based on that in order to be close to their teammate
If they are teaming then they will be reported anyway. As for knowing what teams, they could just press the tab key and see.

larswijn

Dedicated Member
Spots get filled in the order people join.
If player #1 joins, and #2 directly after that, they will be next to each other anyways. Try it for yourself with a friend.
(Disclaimer: I'm assuming nobody left. The whole system in solo ew is a starting island, then all the island to left (or right, I actualy don't know) will get filled up one by one. This also means that if one person leaves, the next person joining will fill up that spot, not putting him into the 'circle'. The next person will continue the circle.)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

SugaaKat wrote on Reesle's profile.
i really hope this is the right place to write this (im really stupid and cant figure out the forum layout)
BUT HAPPY LATE BIRTHDAY BRO, I DIDNT EVEN REALIZE 😭
HOPE IT WAS THE BEST!!
UncleSpect wrote on Thjis's profile.
🤍
Matriox wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Beans
1714941476189.png

Did I do this right?
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
:disagree:
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Eagle🦅
Top Bottom