Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

WellArentYouSweet

Jan 7, 2016
Tiphon, The Frontier
For those who says he isnt cheating, watch the 4th video at 2:19. Put 0.5x speed and see this:
UFLKqx8.png

That particles will spawn on the client side at 0,0000001 femtosecond after pressing click. The server at this time doesnt know about that hit because the server still hasnt received that info (network lag). He clicks literally out of his body. And remember, the minecraft hitboxes are a bit defective by design BECAUSE HISTBOXES DOESNT INCLUDE THE PLAYER ARMS. The true hitbox looks like this (u can check it doing F3 + B ingame):
9YDmM3w.png

No words about the actual staff. Where is TimeLord and the others?

Reactions: GingerFqx

GingerFqx

Jul 15, 2019
Used to love playing the server but there are so many ranked/non-ranked closet cheaters like KeviinExe.. It's not fun anymore and I was thinking about getting a rank upgrade for christmas for a while now, but I am 100% not doing that now

Reactions: adrianwhite

adrianwhite

Nov 5, 2019
Used to love playing the server but there are so many ranked/non-ranked closet cheaters like KeviinExe.. It's not fun anymore and I was thinking about getting a rank upgrade for christmas for a while now, but I am 100% not doing that now

Thankfully I saw this, I started playing a few weeks ago. I have seen a few cheaters but thought they would be punished.
Had some fun so I was thinking of purchasing a rank for myself, I won't be now.

I guess some people are allowed to cheat, I will not be supporting that. I will be leaving cube and my friends with me.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

GiGaGekkies wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
Happy Birthday
Amazinq wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Thanks for everything
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on SanCookie's profile.
Thank you for everything
UncleSpect wrote on gumoholic's profile.
thanks for everything!
UncleSpect wrote on itsmochhi's profile.
thanks for everything!
Top Bottom