Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Showtime443

Sep 7, 2019
Since this player wont be banned I thought I would share this so everyone will know he is a cheater.
Watch these 3 videos that clearly show the player Keviinexe cheating

He was originally banned for the first and then the second but somehow had the ban overturned, I don't even know how he managed to fool the mods into thinking hes legit and to be unbanned twice.

Now onto the next part watch these videos from his channel .

Being the goon he is he records himself while cheating
Watch the hits specifically at 1:45,2:24 There are a few more fishy ones but those are the most blatant in his own video.

Again in this video watch the hits at 2:16,2:19
If you can't see how those hits are weird, set your playback speed to 0.5x

This is such obvious hitbox,where he is most likely using vape with his labymod.
When players players like this are allowed to continue to cheat, well this only leads to the staff looking incredibly incompetent.

When there is as many closet cheaters as on Cubecraft, the ones who are actually good at hiding it will never be caught when someone this obvious continues to evade his ban.

Haighers112

Jul 5, 2019
Not too sure why he hasn't been banned, from watching the videos it is 100% clear the user is cheating...

LBos

Jul 23, 2019
Obvious hacks lol the 3rd video he ain't even trying to hide it and idk how he could have been unbanned from that

RickDeKlomp

Forum Expert
Jun 11, 2017
The Netherlands
lol in his video it actually shows that he has a terrible aim. He has some kind of aimbot. Also if you can beat Switeraal in FFA you're basically cheating (this is a joke pls)

ZeiglerSwitch

Oct 11, 2019
You might want to do this in reports
Also after reviewing this I do not feel he is cheating, I say this as the players ping is 187 and since both hist are at close proximity this could easily be lag

xsenir

Oct 13, 2019
You might want to do this in reports
Also after reviewing this I do not feel he is cheating, I say this as the players ping is 187 and since both hist are at close proximity this could easily be lag
That is certainly not lag, but I would like to know how you know this players ping when nowhere is it listed.
To me it looks like he is probably friends with staff and is allowed to do what he wants. Cubecraft really has gone to the trash I am sorry.

AnimalsCloser

Jul 25, 2019
i reported this player on the 9th and it got ignored yet other reports were handled that are more recent.. i do not normally think staff help to protect cheaters like this but i do now
1j9L94u.png

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
i reported this player on the 9th and it got ignored yet other reports were handled that are more recent.. i do not normally think staff help to protect cheaters like this but i do now
It's because we usually have discussion about iffy reports. It's likely that yours is one of them.

AnimalsCloser

Jul 25, 2019
It's because we usually have discussion about iffy reports. It's likely that yours is one of them.
Ohh that's kind of strange if they think it's iffy because the video has no views and I checked analytics and no one has viewed the video yet since it's been published but I guess staff are trained to base iffy videos on thumbnails as well?

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Ohh that's kind of strange if they think it's iffy because the video has no views and I checked analytics and no one has viewed the video yet since it's been published but I guess staff are trained to base iffy videos on thumbnails as well?
Or the analytics isn't fully accurate.. :shrug:

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Assuming you're bexi864, there is an ongoing discussion about the video. So yes, I find it strange that it doesn't have views

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Don't give up. I know it can be difficult sometimes. . In a 4v4 game we were attacked. All the enemies where killed except one guy who we hit until his armor broke. He was just unstoppable. It was very aggravating when the video was denied, but maybe there is something the mods saw that I did not.

Neowyld

Jul 30, 2019
From what I've seen in my own reports, the staff have difficulty putting the hammer down on reach/ka unless it's incredibly blatant. I assume they take into consideration latency/field of view. These make it difficult, but those clips look like it is for sure cheating.

Reactions: davethel

Cubecrafttalk

Novice Member
May 23, 2019
Don't give up. I know it can be difficult sometimes. . In a 4v4 game we were attacked. All the enemies where killed except one guy who we hit until his armor broke. He was just unstoppable. It was very aggravating when the video was denied, but maybe there is something the mods saw that I did not.
Thats happened to me once where two of my iron armor bits were destroyed. I did eat golden apples after golden apples though. So it can happen without hacking (at least in the bedrock xbox version)

Reactions: davethel

davethel

Sep 10, 2019
Thats happened to me once where two of my iron armor bits were destroyed. I did eat golden apples after golden apples though. So it can happen without hacking (at least in the bedrock xbox version)

No apples or apple effect animation. He was eating steaks. I remember because he was hitting me with it, lol.

AceGodz

Oct 15, 2019
Some players are probably friends with staff or something and they turn a blind eye to it.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Eli
This app feature is so convenient!

1713280002706.png
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JokeKaedee's profile.
Cool person appreciation moment!:D
BicolourSine41 wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You got 400 redaction score!! Congrats!
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #38-
A book called 'A la recherche du temps perdu' by Marcel Proust contains an estimated 9,609,000 characters, making it the longest book in the world. The title translates to "Remembrance of Things Past".
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Mintypie231's profile.
You are so close to 400!:D
Top Bottom