Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
D

Deleted member 593464

Currently there are a select few Irish swear words which aren't banned. Most Irish swear words are the same as English swear words, but spelt differently and pronounced differently.

feck, fecking, feckin, fecker, shite, shat, clob and chlob.

I also found some miscellaneous words that aren't banned, but should be.

merd, zaza, gyatt and gyat.
Correct my if I'm wrong, but does "gyatt" not just refer to an attractive woman?

TheLostFroggo

Jan 13, 2024
And we're consider that to be ban-worthy?
In my opinion personally if you are 13+ it really isn’t an issue and “ban-worthy”. Most of the time it is used as a joke, And a lot worse could be said. However I don’t know what context it would be used for in Minecraft 🤣

TheLostFroggo

Jan 13, 2024
but spelt differently and pronounced differently.

feck, fecking, feckin, fecker,
I’m going to be honest no matter how much they try to block the F word People are always going to just replace the “U” with another letter/number or character and it will still reference it.

D

Deleted member 593464

In my opinion personally if you are 13+ it really isn’t an issue and “ban-worthy”. Most of the time it is used as a joke, And a lot worse could be said. However I don’t know what context it would be used for in Minecraft 🤣
That's what I'm saying. It's a nonsense word used nearly exclusively in an ironic way. But even the actual definition isn't inappropriate if you're 13+. It's a non-issue being blown out of proportion

Xi1m

Dedicated Member
Oct 25, 2023
Earth
words
these are all bypasses to words that are so vile

cunnt, niggger, cockk, kys, pusssy, prickk

Reactions: Dualninja

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello đź‘‹

One of the sources of complaints over the last few months has been the chat filter. While there are a number of players that would like us to allow all language in parties this isn't something that will be happening. Swearing is not going to be allowed on the network, along with some other offensive/obscene/sexual language, however, I am open to suggestions for words that may be suitable to open up to party chat. I can't promise that every one of these will be changed, ultimately we want to make the playing experience as pain free as possible, and having words blocked needlessly is unnecessary. I also want to hear about words that are unintentionally being blocked, this is something that may happen for a number of reasons and won't all be known to us.

If you'd like to help this process please suggest words below which you think should be either unblocked, blocked, or party only. I'll then go through them and make the appropriate adjustments.

Note. Please keep chat clean on this thread, forum rules still apply and I'll be editing posts that cross the line to mask inappropriate word suggestions.

If your message has been marked with a green check mark by me, it means it has been implemented in our network.
people bypass the n word by saying nga, niga or niger. also kms refrence to "kill myself", people bypass the f word by saying f@g, fagg or fagg0t. people also bypass words that have been chat filtered by minecraft by putting numbers such as fuck7 nigger3

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Frontlane wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday!
Frontlane wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Gefeliciteerd!!!
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Pro helper!:D
Conea64 wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
I know I'm early but congratulations on being a colourful little fella
Xi1m wrote on camulos's profile.
happy broathdy
Top Bottom