Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

fazeoul

Oct 5, 2022
I noticed that in Italian many racist words are not blocked:
Negraccio
Negri
Negro
Singano
'negro' shouldn't be automatically blocked because its simply a color (in spanish)...... isnt fair. however, if it's used as an offensive term or insult, then it should be reported 🤷‍♀️

its like if u block ''Black''

Reactions: kaijames111

Vapore

Jun 24, 2023
'negro' shouldn't be automatically blocked because its simply a color (in spanish)...... isnt fair. however, if it's used as an offensive term or insult, then it should be reported 🤷‍♀️

its like if u block ''Black''
Negro is the n word in italian, i know that is a colour in spanish but you can block the other words that are similitudes

Reactions: kaijames111
Jun 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
She/Her
bad words in japanese
糞 - fuck
クソ - fuck
くそ - fuck
雑魚 - noob
ザコ - noob
ざこ - noob
馬鹿 - stupid
バカ - stupid
ばか - stupid
黒人 - nigga
コロナ - corona
ころな - corona
ゲイ - gay
げい - gay
レズビアン - lesbian
れずびあん - lesbian
ホモ - homo
ほも - homo
セックス - sex
せっくす -sex
たわごと= shit

fazeoul

Oct 5, 2022
bad words in japanese
糞 - fuck
クソ - fuck
くそ - fuck
雑魚 - noob
ザコ - noob
ざこ - noob
馬鹿 - stupid
バカ - stupid
ばか - stupid
黒人 - nigga
コロナ - corona
ころな - corona
ゲイ - gay
げい - gay
レズビアン - lesbian
れずびあん - lesbian
ホモ - homo
ほも - homo
セックス - sex
せっくす -sex
noob???? stupid??????

Donovan.

Jan 28, 2023
El Salvador
Pronouns
He/Him
Regards, I'm Latino The Word [Black] Actually, it is used in many ways. I explain to myself (What a Black, your day is bad) a way to say that it was a bad day and it can be represented in many ways, but I think it should not be blocked

If you don't understand me, you can ask

Jun 1, 2023
Hello 👋

One of the sources of complaints over the last few months has been the chat filter. While there are a number of players that would like us to allow all language in parties this isn't something that will be happening. Swearing is not going to be allowed on the network, along with some other offensive/obscene/sexual language, however, I am open to suggestions for words that may be suitable to open up to party chat. I can't promise that every one of these will be changed, ultimately we want to make the playing experience as pain free as possible and having words blocked needlessly is unnecessary. I also want to hear about words which are unintentionally being blocked, this is something that may happen for a number of reasons and won't all be known to us.

If you'd like to help this process please suggest words below which you think should be either unblocked, blocked or party only. I'll then go through them and make the appropriate adjustments.

Note. Please keep chat clean on this thread, forum rules still apply and I'll be editing posts that cross the line to mask inappropriate word suggestions.

If you message has been marked with a green check mark by me, it means it has been implemented in our network.
I can agree. As a Christian, I believe that vulgar language is not good. I appreciate the consideration of others by the staff. Thank you!

Reactions: LoveAndMafia

Wildd

Dedicated Member
Jun 4, 2020
(this was sent in a private lobby just with me and a friend)
1704658805742.png

D

Deleted member 593464

bad words in japanese
糞 - fuck
クソ - fuck
くそ - fuck
雑魚 - noob
ザコ - noob
ざこ - noob
馬鹿 - stupid
バカ - stupid
ばか - stupid
黒人 - nigga
コロナ - corona
ころな - corona
ゲイ - gay
げい - gay
レズビアン - lesbian
れずびあん - lesbian
ホモ - homo
ほも - homo
セックス - sex
せっくす -sex
Those first three do not necessarily mean "fuck" specifically. You can just as easily translate them to "darn" or "shoot". Also 黒人 just means "black person/people" not the n-word specifically.

Last edited by a moderator:

Thunder0903

Jan 11, 2024
www.youtube.com
I added this into the chat filter to avoid future issues with reports, as I knew that this would be a perfect target for toxic members to abuse and target community members with. If you think about it, it does make complete sense, blocking a word that would be used in a bad manner, looking at our blocked messages now, I've managed to block sentences like "I hope you get corana" and "You should get corana". Luckily I added this word into the filter in time, otherwise this would have been said to our young audiences.
That's the same thing as saying "i hope you get sick," or "I hope you get Lyme disease." Seriously, you can't expect to honestly block every single sickness because it could come off as "toxic?" Alternatively, they could also just say covid, or covid-19, or the 'Rona... It really doesn't make sense to ban this, because it's really quite silly.

qKhalidd

Novice Member
Sep 14, 2021
Saudi Arabia, Riyadh
Pronouns
He/Him
I added this into the chat filter to avoid future issues with reports, as I knew that this would be a perfect target for toxic members to abuse and target community members with. If you think about it, it does make complete sense, blocking a word that would be used in a bad manner, looking at our blocked messages now, I've managed to block sentences like "I hope you get corana" and "You should get corana". Luckily I added this word into the filter in time, otherwise this would have been said to our young audiences.
sentences like : "i hope you die, i hope you die in a car crash, i hope you end your life soon, and please jump off a bridge" basically every suicidal thing to say, i'd probably say this punishment should contain a 7d mute immediately, if 14d mute would be better.

• Agree
Reactions: Wildd

shean

Sep 30, 2023
suprised that "cunt" can be said yet isn't blocked by ingame/discord bot, which also can get you punished when it's an oversight.

Dualninja

Dedicated Member
Feb 9, 2021
Éire
Pronouns
She/Her
Currently there are a select few Irish swear words which aren't banned. Most Irish swear words are the same as English swear words, but spelt differently and pronounced differently.

feck, fecking, feckin, fecker, shite, shat, clob and chlob.

I also found some miscellaneous words that aren't banned, but should be.

merd, zaza, gyatt and gyat.

Reactions: Casualpoalrbear
Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Basketman wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Happy birthday
Xi1m wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
hbd
Kazwa wrote on camulos's profile.
happy birthday!
Top Bottom