Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
May i ask, why can i say bad in chat, but not noob/nub? While noob means new player. Doesnt that makes bad more toxic? I dont even see the reason why noob is blocked tbh
The main reason is the uses that players can give to the word.
The word "noob" was tested in the past, and we detected its use was exclusively to address a player in a derogatory way, and there are no other contexts in which it is applied except the sentence "I'm a noob".
On the other hand, the word "bad" can be used to refer to a player, but there are multiple in-game situations where it is said in a non-offensive way, such as: "this sword is so bad", or real life situations such as "I had a bad day".
We always look for the pros and cons of the words we add to the filters. It is possible that adding "bad" will decrease the toxicity, but at the same time it will cause a lot of false positives.

• Haha
Reactions: NotEyad

Blom

Dedicated Member
Sep 12, 2018
Her Dreams <3
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi! I had a lobby conversation about parkour times with a friend lately, and when mentioning the time it wasn't delivered (for example, 32:197). How comes so?

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Hi! I had a lobby conversation about parkour times with a friend lately, and when mentioning the time it wasn't delivered (for example, 32:197). How comes so?
Hello.
That message was blocked by our IPV6 filter ("number" + ":" combination). I have decreased the restriction by one point, so Parkour times should no longer be affected.

mizukumamc

Feb 6, 2022
Philippines is the top country who play minecraft too much and obssesed on it! So blocking these filipino bad words will minimize the toxicity on the network! On my country,trashtalks are so very common.

Some of filipinos badwords and trashtalk terms (I cant say it because of forum rules,for mods you can just DM me!)

Hoshi

Forum Expert
Aug 4, 2017
Space
bit.ly
I think 'shiitake mushroom(s)' shouldn't be filtered.

I was in a general conversation about foods and I mentioned these. My mate didn't reply and I realized it might've been filtered because of the first bit of the word.

Reactions: iTBD

Fesa

Forum Expert
Oct 17, 2016
Eggwars · Easteyy❤️
1654098229779.png

1654098234728.png

/p accept seems to be filtered?

Capitan

Moderation Manager
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Oct 13, 2016
Argentina
twitter.com
Am I allowed to ask if it is a regex filter?
Yes, we work with regular expressions
I think 'shiitake mushroom(s)' shouldn't be filtered.

I was in a general conversation about foods and I mentioned these. My mate didn't reply and I realized it might've been filtered because of the first bit of the word.
Should be fixed now 👍
/p accept seems to be filtered?
Our filter is not the one blocking it 😔

Members Online

Team Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Iridinox wrote on Cathie's profile.
Yay mod!
Hqteful wrote on Joëlle's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Iridinox wrote on Joëlle's profile.