Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
Hello and thank you in advance for the answers

I was wondering if when a charged creeper explodes on Skyblock does it still give the head of a killed mob or person or not? we have one ready and it would be cool to be able to decorate our islands with possible mob heads if it works

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
I can not be 100% sure but I think they don’t drop heads. Don’t take my word though - wait for more responses of people with better knowledge :)

Rosegfx

Aug 13, 2018
Normal and Charged creepers will give mob heads, but only 1 per explosion I think, even if it kills multiple mobs

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
Normal and Charged creepers will give mob heads, but only 1 per explosion I think, even if it kills multiple mobs
haven't seen normal creepers blow of the heads of other mobs but I'll give it a try with igniting the charged one myself (don't worry, we have an explosion proof cage where this can happen) so let's hope it works, I'll keep you guys updated after my test

OGCaptiveOG

Oct 27, 2015
The internet
haven't seen normal creepers blow of the heads of other mobs but I'll give it a try with igniting the charged one myself (don't worry, we have an explosion proof cage where this can happen) so let's hope it works, I'll keep you guys updated after my test

Good Luck! :)

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
small update on the case: I'll move the project to tomorrow as I need a bit of help from one of my friends to help with the project before we can try again. untill then

Darkninja27

Hope you have a nice day :)
Sep 22, 2016
I can confirm that charge creepers give mob heads but have never tried player heads. But it's one head per charge creeper.

D

Deleted member 489420

only charged creepers give mobs in 100% but one charged creeper can get only 1 mob head(zombie, skeletons, creeper) and creepers don't damage coble

MrThorian

Apr 26, 2016
Check status message
sorry for the late update, I know it has been a while but the tests have been done, everything works like a charm, will try to get the heads of mobs later, thank you all for the tips and answers you have placed here

D

Deleted member 489420

that's actually wrong, at least in skyblock on cubecraft if charged creeper kill mob (zombie, normal creeper, skeleton) they drop head but only 1 head for 1 charged creeper blown up.

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D I hope you have an awesome day today!
GiGaGekkies wrote on ImSatisfied's profile.
Happy Birthday
GiGaGekkies wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy Birthday
Mr Jii Gamer wrote on camulos's profile.
Happy birthday
people on roblox are so crazy they target me for having a “furry-like” outfit so often that i have to switch to a cowboy outfit just so i can have a normal experience 🤣🤣🙏
Top Bottom