Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

xKouhai

Dec 25, 2016
This seems like a good idea! Hopefully, if this is able to get implemented the amount of people not recording and then making a forum post saying "found a hacker pls ban" would be reduced down massively, and would not waste peoples time directing the person on where to go. However, occasionally there will be that one person and we all can take the time to tell that one person xD

Spinnypoo

Dedicated Member
May 12, 2016
mum
www.cubecraft.net
If you click out off the suggestions page the tabs will be
Official CubeCraft Games Newsboard
Server Discussion
Ban Department.

Recently I have been seeing a lot of Newcomers posting hacker treads in other tabs such as

Server Discussions. I recommend moving the Ban Department tab all the way to the top to prevent this form happening.
I have seen this too, a lot of people are posting in Suggestions about videos of hackers etc. As a suggestion once said: "Move the report tab to a move visible spot".
I do agree with this, but not many people pay attention but just go ahead with what they want to do for themselves. This would help, but they are new and will get lost. So we can always guide them can't we?

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
This would be better but the people that are postin the hackers somwhere else is just because they don't know where to post it and with moving this to the top people will see it faster so +1

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Livvv wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
GRATTIS MAXI TAXIIIIIIIII!!!!!!!!!💕🎉🙌
JokeKaedee wrote on yousif1playz's profile.
Happy birthday c:
JokeKaedee wrote on Maxminedigger's profile.
Happy birthday!! 🍰
Uhh I might be the cause of this but, it spells W so 🤔
Thanks @AnolTongi for the image
1714853932931.png
Top Bottom