Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you have problem reading that numbers too?

• Total voters

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
Am I the only one to not be able to read the amount of wins of a player when he see the statistics (wins) of him?
I try to make an example: it's something like this but on a
Light Grey background;

1st > ElGera16
Wins: 8339

The name is a bit readable, but the number (amount) of wins is literally impossible to read. Only if you have a texture pack (like "Dark Theme" for example) you're allowed to read that number. I know you can move your mouse (or tap if on mobile) on the panel, but if someone send a screenshot, seeing all the other statistics may be more difficult (and yes it would be useful and more comfortable to read them).

My suggestion is to change that Lime Green color to a darker color, like Dark Green for example. And if Dark Green on its own will be not readable when you click on it, then change it to another color readable both with Light Grey and Green.

Here's a small gif which summarizes everything in 3sec. ->
Minecraft-2020-01-06-01-50-19_Trim.gif

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
@ElGera16 I sponsored you, gImMe fReE v-BUkCs!1!!1111!1

(and also you @SlinkyGnu05604 and Gamenight888, LeAvE LiKe nOw oR i WiLL pLay "oh yeah yeah for 10hrs" in voice chat)
Don't you dare play that song. Anyways to answer your question, I agree with changing yellow and green texts on all parts of the network, not only the leaderboards. Change yellow to orange and green to dark green

Reactions: Dubby Plays

Raam

Dec 25, 2017
It is not very hard to read how many wins someone has.... maybe your screens is on fullbrihgtness and is that the reason you can't see it. I have no problems with reading the wins of someone from your picture

Dubby Plays

Jul 13, 2019
Italy
youtu.be
It is not very hard to read how many wins someone has.... maybe your screens is on fullbrihgtness and is that the reason you can't see it. I have no problems with reading the wins of someone from your picture

I have tried both with high / maximum brightness and with low / minimum brightness. I also tried to see if the same thing verified on another device. And in fact, the result does not change. The only way would be to change the device's color settings so that it may possibly darken light and bright colors like Lime Green (if it's possible). But it would be more comfortable for CubeCraft and for us if they could simply darken the color.

P.S.: You have a really great eye for being able to read the numbers correctly and at 1st try.
P.S.: @xXIIIIIIXx well maybe is not so important at the moment...But there are other people that say the same thing so...maybe someone is bothered as well by this

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #41-
The moon has moonquakes, which are kind of like the earthquakes on the Earth, but weaker.
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Favourite how to tame a dragon movie, shoot.
Reesle wrote on ii6xxq's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums!! Hope you enjoy your stay :)
Reesle wrote on Lucaatjee's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Matriox wrote on Kloska's profile.
day x
Top Bottom