Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agreed?

• yes

• no, (explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 352903

and you are stealing ideas from other server, this is complicated
Owww yes sorry other servers have it so we shouldn't have it!! Lets remove SkyWars, Quake Craft, normal leaderboards and players too, since other servers have them! PFFFF
I read, but even then, there should never be 2 leaderboards, 1 place, no way, a first player entering 2018 in cubecraft, and then up the leaderboards soon, I play there since 2014, and the leaderboard always it was 1, it was never 2, if they stay there, it's because they deserve it, because that makes them competitive try to overcome their victories, if they find it complicated, go to team sky wars, maybe it's easier.
Yeah they deserve it, but normal leaderboards will stay, so I don't see the problem

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

It has no nexus to have 2 tables in a Sky Wars Solo LOL,

and also no one has the time you have to stay at home to play, you are children and teenagers entries, should be in the holiday home, those who do not stay at home will not like it if you think that Sky Wars is not competitive, why play ?

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
"and no one has time"

that's true, I do not have time in the world, you're a child or a teenager and you're on vacation at school.

Like me, like many players.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal
You're not the only player here. There are many people that have time to play

Man, you're a teenager who now has plenty of time to play, as long as you feel comfortable in this context of new leaderboards ... older players, like me, would not like this new leaderboards.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Ehhh wot.PNG

These are all the people that voted 'no' on this thread. What the hell are those usernames though... :-D

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
older players, like me, would not like this new leaderboards.
Why not? It's not like your stats will be removed. It's not like the current leaderboards will be removed. Monthly / Weekly / Daily leaderboards is something to give new players a chance and make them play a lot, if someone just joins the server they have absolutely no chance to get on the leaderboards. Now they do! There is absolutely no good reason to not have this.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on UnfWasTaken's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! Hope you enjoy your stay!
Cool pfp btw 🌟
Reesle wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats on 500 msgs!
Amazinq wrote on JellyFish01's profile.
Hbd
Eli
So I’m working through some thread ideas and I can’t choose which one to do first, what sounds more interesting to you?

- How CubeCraft can implement the new 1.21 features
- I studied the Java Minecraft Server Market, here is what CubeCraft can do better
Top Bottom