Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

agreed?

• yes

• no, (explain why)

Results are only viewable after voting.
D

Deleted member 426365

Alright, so whenever I play games and look at the leaderboards, it kind of downs my motivation to play the game. example: the skywars leaderboards have so many wins, it’s just unfair to new players, they just cant catch up if they ever wanted to be on the leaderboard.

now i’m not saying that the leaderboards should be deleted, but just make a suggestion that besides the normal leadersboards, there should be added competitive leaderboards. those who get reset after a certain time. kind of like a season, with maybe a reward for the person who gets the most wins at the end of a season.

thoughts?

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
To be honest, should it be added: please yes
but it shouldn't demotivate you from playing the game in the first place

But I still agree it should be changed.
I think Spuuuni agrees, he always does with leaderboardsuggestions ;)

D

Deleted member 426365

Been suggested 1000000 times
i’ve actually only seen someone post about it once, and they suggested to get the normal leaderboards to be deleted. i just suggested it again cause it seems like a really good idea in my opinion, mods should give a clear reply about this ‍♀️

D

Deleted member 426365

To be honest, should it be added: please yes
but it shouldn't demotivate you from playing the game in the first place

I think Spuuuni agrees, he always does with leaderboardsuggestions ;)
sorry, i havent been totally clear. it demovitates me because i always liked the idea to get on leaderboards. it doesnt demotivate me from playing the game itself though

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
Instead of adding another lesderboard, just it togglable or in a cycle so every minute or so, it changes to the other leaderboard on the one we have now

Reactions: Sweetenerera

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

I disagree, if the ratings are there, it's because they had to focus on entering the rankings!
This has no nexus, if they tried hard to tar there, it's because they deserve, the statistics should not be erased, it only motivates us to play more and more ... I disagree ...
As in football or in another sport, if you hit a record, it will always remain, no one will erase it!

D

Deleted member 426365

I disagree, if the ratings are there, it's because they had to focus on entering the rankings!
This has no nexus, if they tried hard to tar there, it's because they deserve, the statistics should not be erased, it only motivates us to play more and more ... I disagree ...
As in football or in another sport, if you hit a record, it will always remain, no one will erase it!

if you wouldve read my entire post, you would have seen that i said “im NOT saying the leaderboards should be DELETED”. im just saying there should be added another leaderboard for the competitive wins too

D

Deleted member 352903

Normal leaderboards won't be removed. She's suggesting to add monthly leaderboards so everyone will have the chance to get to a leaderboard
Normal leaderboards will stay there ._.

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
I actually only agree If everyone gets a reward, for the “seasonal” leaderboards, not only for the one who has the most wins, but the reward can be higher or lower depends how many wins.

So I agree, also what @Andyyy said, make it toggable or in a cycle.

ser1234HD

Jan 22, 2016
Portugal

I read, but even then, there should never be 2 leaderboards, 1 place, no way, a first player entering 2018 in cubecraft, and then up the leaderboards soon, I play there since 2014, and the leaderboard always it was 1, it was never 2, if they stay there, it's because they deserve it, because that makes them competitive try to overcome their victories, if they find it complicated, go to team sky wars, maybe it's easier.
and you are stealing ideas from other server, this is complicated

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on GameWizardWalks's profile.
happy birthdayy :)
Casualpoalrbear wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
Congrats.
Top Bottom