Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 489420

So im sure most of you allready saw the new map Whale on eggwars for 4 players, after playing couple games on it i came to conclusion that its the worst map in game, why? here's a list of reasons:

2021-07-10_12.17.15.png

1. the map has 2 iron generators lvl 1 for 4 players meaning that without a proper team its almost not possible to do anything in a reasonable time.
  2. the distance from main island to middle is almost 64 blocks meaning u would need 21 iron what is not possible in a random team before a party of 4 players rush you
  3. The map is lacking in stuff its mostly void and its just ugly.
  4. The map is not even, meaning that players from bottom islands have easier way to rush mid.
  5. Middle island is lacking in diamong gens lvl 3.
  6. The main islands have a broken gold gen what makes rushing again the only way.
  7. The build limit is too low its only 20 blocks upwards from from main island

My sollutions:

• Make small islands with gold gens lvl 2 between main island and middle
  • Make it so theres 2 or even 3 iron gens lvl 2 on main island
  • Make middle island a bit bigger
  • upgrade diamond gens on middle to lvl 3
  • Make the map less voidy xD
  • make the build limit higher
Thank you for reading this, let me know if u agree and what would u wanna change

AlFaqarL

Jul 7, 2021
www.youtube.com
I don't agree, I like this map as it is and I see it fair enough
the only thing i hate about it is grinding
in this map, grinding is much easier than other maps that's why people who have nothing to do in their daytime spend it playing this map
this is annoying to me, and especially if u played with newbie players..
by the way it's not new
it's a seasonal map comes in summer only

Fesa

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
Oct 17, 2016
Yoitsu
Pronouns
She/Her
1) Same in Space (even had only one until Mivke did something about it), waterfall, dwarven, magic, threehouse. Doesn't need to be changed, more than fine. I've played the map on alt a few times. It's not that much of a problem. I do agree on adding Iron gens on mid or submid. A lvl3 iron is lacking.
2) Not a problem to be fair. Sub mid is closer and can be done with the 15 iron + gives you obby when you're quick enough.
3) I mean, technically all maps are mostly void…? I don't mind it being state of the art building work. The map is rather nice for gameplay. Flat sub mids and an interesting mid to run around and block stairs on.
4) Yes, almost every map has a design flaw that gives some teams a faster way to mid. I still don't think this is that much of a problem, seeing as you mostly rush through sub mid. And when going through mid, you're making sure to have enough blocks anyway. On top, I believe the distance to the gold on mid is the same (might be wrong about this).
5) It has a lvl3, just split up. Not every map needs high lvl gens. Magic, huts, magical, ...
6) I think the broken gold gens is a very nice part of the map. Making leaving the island a must. This being for obby and gaps.
7) YES, build limit is way too low.

As for the solutions I have not yet addressed, middle island doesn't need to be bigger. It's rather large already for submid.

Reactions: Wauterrr
D

Deleted member 489420

1) Same in Space (even had only one until Mivke did something about it), waterfall, dwarven, magic, threehouse. Doesn't need to be changed, more than fine. I've played the map on alt a few times. It's not that much of a problem. I do agree on adding Iron gens on mid or submid. A lvl3 iron is lacking.
2) Not a problem to be fair. Sub mid is closer and can be done with the 15 iron + gives you obby when you're quick enough.
3) I mean, technically all maps are mostly void…? I don't mind it being state of the art building work. The map is rather nice for gameplay. Flat sub mids and an interesting mid to run around and block stairs on.
4) Yes, almost every map has a design flaw that gives some teams a faster way to mid. I still don't think this is that much of a problem, seeing as you mostly rush through sub mid. And when going through mid, you're making sure to have enough blocks anyway. On top, I believe the distance to the gold on mid is the same (might be wrong about this).
5) It has a lvl3, just split up. Not every map needs high lvl gens. Magic, huts, magical, ...
6) I think the broken gold gens is a very nice part of the map. Making leaving the island a must. This being for obby and gaps.
7) YES, build limit is way too low.

As for the solutions I have not yet addressed, middle island doesn't need to be bigger. It's rather large already for submid.
1. yes but space, dwaren, is in plus shape, and the only rushing way used is tru mid. Magic and Waterfall has a mid very close to main islands, and threehouse has a huge mid that make it possible to hide on it after u lost egg. what i mean is that on every map u listed rushing enemy team is not the only good strategy, meanwhile whale is square map with a small mid in it, it makes rushing enemy team much faster than rushing middle.
6. if not adding gold on main island, adding additional submid beetwen main island and middle with gold would make it easier to defend and easier to rush mid, making rushing enemy not the only way to play that map

Amazinq

Forum Expert
Jul 12, 2021
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
So im sure most of you allready saw the new map Whale on eggwars for 4 players, after playing couple games on it i came to conclusion that its the worst map in game, why? here's a list of reasons:

View attachment 196567

1. the map has 2 iron generators lvl 1 for 4 players meaning that without a proper team its almost not possible to do anything in a reasonable time.
  2. the distance from main island to middle is almost 64 blocks meaning u would need 21 iron what is not possible in a random team before a party of 4 players rush you
  3. The map is lacking in stuff its mostly void and its just ugly.
  4. The map is not even, meaning that players from bottom islands have easier way to rush mid.
  5. Middle island is lacking in diamong gens lvl 3.
  6. The main islands have a broken gold gen what makes rushing again the only way.
  7. The build limit is too low its only 20 blocks upwards from from main island

My sollutions:

• Make small islands with gold gens lvl 2 between main island and middle
  • Make it so theres 2 or even 3 iron gens lvl 2 on main island
  • Make middle island a bit bigger
  • upgrade diamond gens on middle to lvl 3
  • Make the map less voidy xD
  • make the build limit higher
Thank you for reading this, let me know if u agree and what would u wanna change
For me its a very good map and I don't think its ugly but, Im agree with you making the build limit higher

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

This is YOUR daily dose of facts #20-
More tornadoes occur in the United Kingdom per square mile than in any other country in the world.
TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Capitan's profile.
Congratulations on hitting over 4 000 in Reaction Score! 💙
some people need to talk to their internet provider to buy them a gym membership because theyre too FAT to take knockback
Top Bottom