Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JobvanTuijl

Dec 11, 2019
One of the challenges is "build an iron golum in the build a snow golum mini game".
How to do it?

Reactions: Eli

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
Be lucky and hope a golem spawns.
They spawn randomly in the build a snowman microgame.

Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 492126

3: every time you build a snowman in the 'Build a Golem' Microgame there's a small chance it spawns an Iron Golem instead. I think I remember during testing we were getting 1 about every 5 games as long as people weren't sabotaging each other.
However I've never seen it happen, I think it's bugged or something. I'd like to know if anyone here has got the achievement

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
However I've never seen it happen, I think it's bugged or something. I'd like to know if anyone here has got the achievement
It still works!
A little while ago, I played mw with a friend and it was his very first mw game. He actually got that achievement immediately, while I still don't have it after years. So you have to be very lucky to get it.

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
Blockwars
2020-01-27_22.30.11.png

There ya go. I've played around 650 games and I'm not sure how many times I've seen it. It's probably around a 1% chance.

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Tripleee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday!
Matriox wrote on xEefster's profile.
Happy birthday eef
Basketman wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy Birthday Forums Guru (ELI) Enjoy your day and I hope these small messages here make your day! 🥳
JokeKaedee wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday, Eli! I hope that today will be filled with joy and happiness only!!
Enjoy your day 🐉 :heart:
Reesle wrote on RatedManMp46's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom