Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JobvanTuijl

Member
Dec 11, 2019
17
19
4
24
One of the challenges is "build an iron golum in the build a snow golum mini game".
How to do it?
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli

Sweetenerera

Forum Professional
Jul 24, 2016
4,916
12,657
619
Be lucky and hope a golem spawns.
They spawn randomly in the build a snowman microgame.
 
  • Like
Reactions: Eli
D

Deleted member 492126

Guest
3: every time you build a snowman in the 'Build a Golem' Microgame there's a small chance it spawns an Iron Golem instead. I think I remember during testing we were getting 1 about every 5 games as long as people weren't sabotaging each other.
However I've never seen it happen, I think it's bugged or something. I'd like to know if anyone here has got the achievement
 

S4nne

Sr. Moderator
Team CubeCraft
🛠️ Sr. Moderator
Jun 19, 2017
479
2,244
233
24
The Netherlands
Pronouns
She/Her
However I've never seen it happen, I think it's bugged or something. I'd like to know if anyone here has got the achievement
It still works!
A little while ago, I played mw with a friend and it was his very first mw game. He actually got that achievement immediately, while I still don't have it after years. So you have to be very lucky to get it.
 

Andyyy

Forum Expert
Dec 7, 2016
1,038
2,065
308
23
Blockwars
2020-01-27_22.30.11.png

There ya go. I've played around 650 games and I'm not sure how many times I've seen it. It's probably around a 1% chance.
 
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

qryaw wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hi Capitan, I would like to discuss my permanent ban from the CubeCraft community by your moderation team for ban evasion. Despite my repeated requests for them to check my logs and compare them with the logs of the person they suspect I am, they refused. Please get in touch with me
bruno_gamer1305 wrote on Capitan's profile.
Hello captian please read my forums
Aluzem wrote on Nollq's profile.
Congrats on helper)) I'm sure you are up for it.
Aluzem wrote on MiddaySky's profile.
Congrats! A new path was opened to you in your journey through this world, so travel through it with care and grace. Sorry I'm a bit late(
Parkr wrote on Aluzem's profile.
Congrats 🎉 and good luck!
Top Bottom