Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

MeowMaestro

May 31, 2015
I wanted to do a comedy video, but I don't enjoy doing those kinds of videos, my video (which is not posted yet.) is full action from start to finish. :p
Nice, will you have it done in time? I'm currently having setbacks in editing my video, I'm currently on to Plan B which is uploading all my footage to Google Drive and downloading it onto my iPad and editing it in iMovie. xD

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Nice, will you have it done in time? I'm currently having setbacks in editing my video, I'm currently on to Plan B which is uploading all my footage to Google Drive and downloading it onto my iPad and editing it in iMovie. xD
It will be done in time, but the storyline is hideous, most of it is special effects and stuff, I didn't really have time to think, 7 days isn't a lot of time, but I've made the most of it. :>

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
My video, not finished because I ran out of time. :P
There are random black outs throughout the video, they last 5 seconds at most, but they don't black out anything really, it happens because of all the stuff in the project file, the ending also cut out when the [insert spoiler here] flew out of the sky, it kept crashing when it reached that part.
I hope that you watch till the end. Thanks. ;D

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome to the forums! I hope you will like it here!:D
I may or may not have bought 6 Birthday Bundles (used one on myself) and I may or may not do a Giveaway for 1 soon 😉
IMG_5319.png
ImLeave wrote on thejumboyt's profile.
Welcome!
CrystalLegend01 wrote on savina875's profile.
Thank you for the follow! And welcome to the Forums
MrTommy wrote on Eli's profile.
So ypy finally admitting im good at something :D
Screenshot_20240425_224822_Samsung Internet.jpg
Top Bottom