Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Iselciour

Forum Expert
Oct 21, 2014
Antarctica
1st Place: @Drew McNamee
Prize: Rank up!
Even though it wasn't finished, the animations were really nice. The transitions, music, and heros were all very nice. Everything was put together very well and I liked how Deadpool was listening to his jam.
Btw, I got rid of that song a few days ago and you brought it up and I have been listening to Hollaback girl now for an hour now, so thank you for bringing it up again ;-; XD
Amazing animations btw, would be fantastic to see more, good job

2nd Place: @gedas001
This was also unfinished, but I really enjoyed how you transitioned everything. It all went nicely together and the intense music was also amazing XD
I also enjoyed how @noodles77 was up in the club asking for numbers and stuff. Lastly, the angle in which Batman was in was perf, fit him perfectly :)
Really nice in general, great job guys :D

Thank you everyone for competing in this comp. Some were really close to winning, and most of the entries were amazing and funny XD
Great job to the winners and an amazing job to everyone else who entered :)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Even though it wasn't finished, the animations were really nice. The transitions, music, and heros were all very nice. Everything was put together very well and I liked how Deadpool was listening to his jam.
Btw, I got rid of that song a few days ago and you brought it up and I have been listening to Hollaback girl now for an hour now, so thank you for bringing it up again ;-; XD

This was also unfinished, but I really enjoyed how you transitioned everything. It all went nicely together and the intense music was also amazing XD
I also enjoyed how @noodles77 was up in the club asking for numbers and stuff. Lastly, the angle in which Batman was in was perf, fit him perfectly :)

Thank you everyone for competing in this comp. Some were really close to winning, and most of the entries were amazing and funny XD
:O

gedas001

Forum Expert
Dec 26, 2013
Happy Land

Aye can I give out the rank instead of ranking up? ;3

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Vorealys wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congratulations!! 🥳
And to think that I met you when you were just a baby

1713556170222.png
Matriox wrote on SpringWarz's profile.
Fun fact: you can’t hum if you’re holding your nose
SpringWarz wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on xSchulzis's profile.
Congrats and welcome to the helper team!
SpringWarz wrote on Frontlane's profile.
Congrats, welcome back to the team!
Top Bottom