Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

remio

Forum Professional
Sep 18, 2016
The Netherlands
www.youtube.com
Pistols are actually one of my favorite guns. They're basically super-accurate sniper rifles that reload super fast but deal little damage. Excellent for a "death by a thousand cuts" strategy as well as just an excellent demotivator for enemies that can't land a snipe.
I mostly use the assault rifle as the 'super-accurate sniper rifle'. They shoot more bullets, they can hold more, and you find machine gun bullets more often. I actually use it like you use the pistol.

Cacuhau

Jul 29, 2018
upload_2018-7-31_16-17-31.png

BringMeTheHorizon ♠

Forum Expert
Mar 29, 2017
United Stairs of America
Why is that such a problem? We are no one to judge if a member decides to express their laughter. Like, there's a section for comments under youtube videos, no matter that people can just like or dislike the video
As the comment section is made for you to express yourself about the video (or even, anything else, really); + in here, "Hahaha" isn't a comment at all, and can be just done by liking a post, rather than commenting with 6 letters repeating itself.

If you actually go to a YouTube video's comments, people are either debating on something, or saying something nice towards the creator. Or just general trolls; something that cannot be done by just liking or disliking the video, for obvious reasons.

This is a forums, and not a YouTube video. Don't compare the 2 together, there's nothing that resemble them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday 🎈
Lyriie wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy birthday!
Critly wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday, enjoy your day! 🎉
Basketman wrote on Kloska's profile.
Happy Birthday mister Ducky 🎉🥳