Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sophie

Forum Professional
May 1, 2014
Arendine Sink
2019 - WELCOME TO THE YEAR OF MEMES
To celebrate the fact you just paid $29.99 for a new calendar when you could've used the one your aunt gave you back in 2013, I have composed a folder of twenty memes that I will be dumping in hopes of filling an entire page. If you are reading this before the twenty memes have been posted, please refrain from commenting on this thread until the deed is done. Thank you for your cooperation, and I hope you have many chofl's at all these rib-tickling knee-slappers.

upload_2019-1-2_18-39-38.png

Edit: We did it!
Should post this at the top too: Thank SandersonCookie for the idea and make sure to misspell his name from now on. Sorry this took forever but I'm incredibly lazy unless there's mango involved.
It's been ten minutes and total alerts so far: At least 30, idk lost count tbh. I got eighteen in the time it took me to post the edit above.

Last edited:
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I just logged on and just saw all these messages, sorry for not seeing them earlier, Tysm guys!
Screenshot 2024-04-27 012708.png

what-? I won 1st place but then got 2nd place...?
GiGaGekkies wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday
Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
Top Bottom