Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ruisdier

Forum Expert
Oct 26, 2017
your basement
2cr85f.jpg

C

Cuteee

Alrighty, let's not use the meme thread to make fun of a specific player. Let's use it to make fun of an entire group of players, like this:

View attachment 146992
Comissioned's meme was good, shows how ironic it is. What's wrong with that? The purpose of this page is make people's laugh so what's wrong with it? As she is the most ''''''''mature'''''''' girl in this page, she shouldn't get offended.
(Anyways the meme doesn't say anything bad, it just points out how she criticize the swearing but she has done it too.)

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Comissioned's meme was good, shows how ironic it is. What's wrong with that? The purpose of this page is make people's laugh so what's wrong with it? As she is the most ''''''''mature'''''''' girl in this page, she shouldn't get offended.
(Anyways the meme doesn't say anything bad, it just points out how she criticize the swearing but she has done it too.)
Just because something is fun doesn't mean it's okay. It is likely not fun for the other person.

Reactions: Elenahh
C

Cuteee

Just because something is fun doesn't mean it's okay. It is likely not fun for the other person.
Well, pigeon got hardly bullied in this page and you didn't say anything, do you think he enjoyed it? Then, why would you say smoething of Fliqa getting 'builled'? (The post doesn't say anything bad anyways) And, I ain't saying it's ok. But what she does it's not ok aswell, I would take it as a bit of karma.

Story

Forum Professional
Jan 30, 2014
Glasgow
letterboxd.com
Well, pigeon got hardly bullied in this page and you didn't say anything, do you think he enjoyed it? Then, why would you say smoething of Fliqa getting 'builled'? (The post doesn't say anything bad anyways) And, I ain't saying it's ok. But what she does it's not ok aswell, I would take it as a bit of karma.
I'm not familiar with what she did, however I do know that Sylvaly made memes about other people, it was obvious to most of us that he was ok with it.

Reactions: Elenahh
D

Deleted member 100818

I'm not familiar with what she did, however I do know that Sylvaly made memes about other people, it was obvious to most of us that he was ok with it.
I mean.. I get where you're coming from here.. But c'mon, if you make such a quote and got muted 2 times for that exact reason you could expect this.

C

Cuteee

Even if he is fine with it it's still bullying,don't forget about it.

Reactions: Keanu
D

Deleted member 100818

Ye let's just stop this useless conversation and use this topic correctly

Reactions: Kloska
Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom