Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CommunistCactus

Forum Professional
Mar 13, 2015
Beyond time and space
The vanguard rankist stalinist claims to share but then keeps everything to himself, while crossteaming with the southern neighbors who made a swastika in the air to attack the island between them and splitting it in half among them, and then acting surprised when they rush his team, then together with team yellow (which have pig skins) rushing the swastika team, while after that upgrading all diamond generators and hoarding weapons for almost 50 years in a cold war with team yellow, then close to the end of the game letting an experiment which involves lots of tnt on another island (which had actual sharing teammates) go completely out of hand causing all of the people there to have to move away, then dieing, coming back to life again but different and starting a chat war with team yellow and involving in their decision on who to make the leader, causing an idiot to become leader who then blows up the entire world?

OnePointEight.exe

Dedicated Member
May 26, 2017

The vanguard rankist stalinist claims to share but then keeps everything to himself, while crossteaming with the southern neighbors who made a swastika in the air to attack the island between them and splitting it in half among them, and then acting surprised when they rush his team, then together with team yellow (which have pig skins) rushing the swastika team, while after that upgrading all diamond generators and hoarding weapons for almost 50 years in a cold war with team yellow, then close to the end of the game letting an experiment which involves lots of tnt on another island (which had actual sharing teammates) go completely out of hand causing all of the people there to have to move away, then dieing, coming back to life again but different and starting a chat war with team yellow and involving in their decision on who to make the leader, causing an idiot to become leader who then blows up the entire world?
Eggwars = 20th century

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
BpfZ4eJ.jpg

OnbGTLB.png

Y3ikseO.png
lololol.jpg

Reactions: Despacito 2

TheJeroen

Forum Veteran
Dec 6, 2015
the Netherlands
www.planetminecraft.com
Literally everything you claimed in that meme isn't even real lol

Fyi I will actually admit I was pretty much rude / toxic before I got the builder rank. There are things called ''changing'', wouldn't hurt if you tried it aswell.
Ps. since when is that discord concidered the ''main anti-cubecraft discord'' lol

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
Literally everything you claimed in that meme isn't even real lol

Fyi I will actually admit I was pretty much rude / toxic before I got the builder rank. There are things called ''changing'', wouldn't hurt if you tried it aswell.
Ps. since when is that discord concidered the ''main anti-cubecraft discord'' lol
Noooo, nothing of this is truth... you're right, just like @Gainfullterror ^-^

CharlieShuffler

Novice Member
Nov 30, 2016
I have over 11 000 games played on CubeCraft alone, which is like 40 days. Also before Cube I've played over 5000 games on mcgamer, I'm pretty sure I know how a good map gameplay-wise looks. Just putting armor stands into the map, which lag the crap out of "weaker" pcs / laptops prove my point. :)

Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
eggs age over time

how curious
C95689C6-C73E-40B4-9CD7-76C479A7E2D5.png

Here’s my son, I made him in biology today! Say hi to Jimothy!
UncleSpect wrote on Egg🥚's profile.
Happy birthday! 🎈
Desiderata wrote on savina875's profile.
thabks 4 folow
UncleSpect wrote on Casualpoalrbear's profile.
hoiii cas bearr
Top Bottom