Deleted member 352903

25sjml.jpg
It must be faked... o.o

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Ho
The vanguard rankist stalinist claims to share but then keeps everything to himself, while crossteaming with the southern neighbors who made a swastika in the air to attack the island between them and splitting it in half among them, and then acting surprised when they rush his team, then together with team yellow (which have pig skins) rushing the swastika team, while after that upgrading all diamond generators and hoarding weapons for almost 50 years in a cold war with team yellow, then close to the end of the game letting an experiment which involves lots of tnt on another island (which had actual sharing teammates) go completely out of hand causing all of the people there to have to move away, then dieing, coming back to life again but different and starting a chat war with team yellow and involving in their decision on who to make the leader, causing an idiot to become leader who then blows up the entire world?
Jesus Christ Cactus it is a memes thread not a lesson on the Cuban mistle crisis
Calm down
I have over 11 000 games played on CubeCraft alone, which is like 40 days. Also before Cube I've played over 5000 games on mcgamer, I'm pretty sure I know how a good map gameplay-wise looks. Just putting armor stands into the map, which lag the crap out of "weaker" pcs / laptops prove my point. :)
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/map-argument.205191/
Here’s a special thread just for you 2
Honesty is best policy

F

Facelurite

If you read the post that communist cactus made you might understand something...
We had a choice between russian revolution and french revolution last year and i chose french + commies post has no spacing dont wanna read it

D

Deleted member 100818

You must tell us free jr dev range no scam
Well to stay on topic I'll keep it short. (Jr.Dev rank in 5 minutes pls)

It was just a random day in 2016, I was younger, dumber and a user of a hacked client named wurst. I mostly used it for hacks vs hacks PvP on my own PC hoested server so I wasn't that bad =3 I went to Cube one day to look for a friend just to ask him to come online on my server. So I saw this one guy swearing I believe so I made a screenshot. And without me knowing there was a fancy "Wurst" logo at the left corner of the screenshot. So I got banned, made a conversation and because of a false unban (Hey accidents happen how did you think the kids got here?) it was set to 6 months. Which turned out to be 5 because of a new anti-cheat which we are using right now (ban reset). So that's my lifestory. I mean we've all used hacked clients once (Okay not all of us be most of the people). Deleted it right afterwards and since then I haven't downloaded/used an other singe client. You can obviously tell I've learned a lot from it and why hacking doesn't solve a thing. I'm a hardcore hacker hater since then.

EDIT: This is all I remember, there could be more to this but it's been so long

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net

It was just a random day in 2016, I was younger, dumber and a user of a hacked client named wurst. I mostly used it for hacks vs hacks PvP on my own PC hoested server so I wasn't that bad =3 I went to Cube one day to look for a friend just to ask him to come online on my server. So I saw this one guy swearing I believe so I made a screenshot. And without me knowing there was a fancy "Wurst" logo at the left corner of the screenshot. So I got banned, made a conversation and because of a false unban (Hey accidents happen how did you think the kids got here?) it was set to 6 months. Which turned out to be 5 because of a new anti-cheat which we are using right now (ban reset). So that's my lifestory. I mean we've all used hacked clients once (Okay not all of us be most of the people). Deleted it right afterwards and since then I haven't downloaded/used an other singe client. You can obviously tell I've learned a lot from it and why hacking doesn't solve a thing. I'm a hardcore hacker hater since then.

You forgot the @Stefanvld part and all the memes which came later that day.

Also, I've used hacks, too. But only, because I wanted an UHC win (the old UHC) and until the day of today I still haven't got ANY UHC wins!!!

F

Facelurite

hacking isnt bad at all xd nothing to feel bad about. I dont use hacks because my stupid firewall wont let me download minecraft stuff

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Playing SkyBlock with my boyfriend almost feels like therapy. Just chilling around and finishing quests :))))
Basketman wrote on Xi1m's profile.
Thanks for the follow Pro Rocket player.
JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Top Bottom