Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
C

Cutee

Calm down for christ sake
Well, I'll never make a joke again then ^-^
May I add: You're annoying and cannot handle jokes.
Obviously if you criticize someone that she's fan of she won't like the joke.

It was a joke. a joke.
Just because it's a joke doesn't mean you can say what you want. People has feelings, and obviously if you say bad things of someone they admire they won't like the joke, before commenting something you should thing in the consecuences. Thanks

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
That's your opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
IT IS MINE

Just because it's a joke doesn't mean you can say what you want. People has feelings, and obviously if you say bad things of someone they admire they won't like the joke, before commenting something you should thing in the consecuences. Thanks
"bad things"
Ariana Grande sucks
That's @Sweetenerera's opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
you could already see I was joking

People like you, that cannot handle jokes are part of the reason I'm starting to like this server less

Reactions: Lilleh__

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
Well if someone disrespect someone I love I can indeed not handle a joke.
No disrespect meant, was just continuing Tijd's joke..

Maybe y'all should look at yourself in a mirror before criticizing other people.
People can be successful without pursuing a career in singing and fame.

In Tijd's defence, it wasn't really criticism. Seemed to me like obvious banter.

Reactions: Lilleh__ and Priley

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
No disrespect meant, was just continuing Tijd's joke..

In Tijd's defence, it wasn't really criticism. Seemed to me like obvious banter.
It is Zoon, but agree ^

Joke or not it's not funny.

Well maybe don't make jokes about people I'm fan of if you know I don't like them lol. Shouldn't be that hard.
Weren't you the person who called my new sweater stupid and ugly today? ^-^

C

Cutee

That's true. But I doubt anyone in this server is as successful as her, so anyone should be here saying bad things about her. (Mostly because rather everyone here is a minor lol)

So what? It's obvious the purpose was annoying Sweetenerera.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
)

So what? It's obvious the purpose was annoying Sweetenerera.
I'm not allowed to assume why you came back, so why r u assuming what my purpose was?
You have no clue of what happened before this
She also called my stuff and all stupid and ugly so she shouldn't be annoyed if I do the same

C

Cutee

I'm not allowed to assume why you came back, so why r u assuming what my purpose was?
You have no clue of what happened before this
She also called my stuff and all stupid and ugly so she shouldn't be annoyed if I do the same
Eh, you don't have to assume anything about why I came back, you alredy have a thread for that.
I don't really need any clue, I'm also a fan of Ariana Grande, and I get offended because of that. If she called you that you shouldn't get on her level of stupidness. Obviously if someone offends you, you're the victim, but then if you offend them back you're on the same level.

Edit: Eh gonna get out of this cba fighting for this, this people on this forums are really close minded and they won't accept they did wrong.

Reactions: Sweetenerera

Priley

Forum Professional
Jul 6, 2015
reprotland
Edit: Eh gonna get out of this cba fighting for this, this people on this forums are really close minded and they won't accept they did wrong.
Glad you realised
Sweetenerererara (so hard to type xd) and I are (kind of?..) good again
Thanks i guess

Gatsbe

Jan 13, 2016
Did you know that water is actually mostly transparent but has a slight blue tinge?
can you gimme a source on that because i cant find anything
Water is not wet
ill play the devils advocate and say that water is wet. according to the Meriam-Webster, one definition of "wet" is:
consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)
therefore, water is wet.

Miauw

Forum Expert
Jul 23, 2016
the Netherlands
Then I'll agrue that water is in fact not wet.
one definition of "wet" is:
consisting of, containing, covered with, or soaked with liquid (such as water)
As you said, water in this case, is the substance that causes an object to get wet if it is containing, covered or soaked with it.

Therefore, water is only the substance that causes a certain object to get wet, so water and the object in question are both needed to cause 'wet'. Not only the substance causing the object to get wet.

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Kloska wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Capitan wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday Elivat!
Basketman wrote on UncleSpect's profile.
Thanks for the follow 💛
SpringWarz wrote on Eli's profile.
Happy birthday!
Eli
Behold my birthday meal

aa0fb30e-20ed-416e-b452-e4d70ce86ec2.jpeg
Top Bottom