Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Lilleh__

Dedicated Member
Apr 22, 2017
Moving this to forum games, as it's just being used for message farming at this point. And yes, that is my opinion :p
Wait til we start having discussions in here after that's your opinion ¯\_(ツ)_/¯ dies on its own.

MoonlightHugs

May 20, 2018
Malta
I would like to discuss why this thread hasn't had any discussions so far. When I first saw the title, I was really hyped for some intellectual discussions to be going on for weeks to come. However, my dissapointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined, having seen that to this day, there haven't been any noteworthy discussions. It's as if it is a herculean task just to discuss something which is actually worth discussing.

For now I bid you all tally ho!
Have a great day and great life.

Fliqa

Forum Expert
Mar 13, 2017
Belgium
I would like to discuss why this thread hasn't had any discussions so far. When I first saw the title, I was really hyped for some intellectual discussions to be going on for weeks to come. However, my dissapointment is immeasurable, and my day is ruined, having seen that to this day, there haven't been any noteworthy discussions. It's as if it is a herculean task just to discuss something which is actually worth discussing.

For now I bid you all tally ho!
Have a great day and great life.
Well, some people just don't know what the word mature means and love to joke around.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Casualpoalrbear wrote on Loskol's profile.
Pro parrot plays pro program
Guys, I might have predicted BedWars Duos! The best part is it's releasing tomorrow!
1713889970725.png
Eli wrote on Baploon's profile.
Happy Birthday!!
Eli
7 reports closed in a row because Sentinel got there first... :despair:

1713882959021.png
GiGaGekkies wrote on B0tervlieg's profile.
Happy Birthday
Top Bottom