Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

A Table

Mar 5, 2019
I tried using the /registerreports command in game on my PC and I was unable to click the text and get a web link. I heard it was an issue on the Windows 10 Edition of Minecraft so I went to use the Pocket Edition to try and register but the text was also not clickable. Is there a way to fix this or a way to register without using an in game link? Thanks in advance.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
You can only register a reporting account with the Java edition. In Bedrock you will not be able to register your reporting account. You can report players on our discord server or start a private conversation with a mod or on our support channel on the forums.

Last edited:
Reactions: A Table

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
There is a setting in minecraft on the Java edition on PC which has something to do with links in texts. Maybe take a look at that? Can't tell you exactly what setting it is, sorry.

Reactions: A Table

Camezonda

Release Manager/Team Ops 🏳️‍🌈
Team CubeCraft
💙 Admin Team
Jul 23, 2015
Manchester
twitter.com
Pronouns
He/They
Hello, as said above my Zombie, you cannot click messages in the chat on MCO/Bedrock Edition. This is just because the client doesn't support it, unlike Java Edition. This means that you cannot use our reports website to report players on Bedrock. Sorry about this, we're working on a method to support it in the best possible way though. In the mean time, you can report players using the following methods:
- Start a conversation with a staff member on the forums.
- Join our discord server and report them in #staff-help (https://discord.gg/cubecraft)
- Email our support team at support@cubecraft.net

Thanks! :D
Camezonda
Locked.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Desiderata wrote on Xi1m's profile.
relogging just to tell you (and those who care enough to read statuses) that digital circus ep 2 is out now apparently
GiGaGekkies wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Hottie
Thank you everyone for all the birthday wishes <3 🦆
Reesle wrote on RobinDn's profile.
Heyy, thanks for the follow! =D
Top Bottom