Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

neraxe

Jul 27, 2019
I am trying to sign up in cubecraft on the Windows 10 edition, but you cannot click on links in the chat unlike the regular Java edition. I need to post a report on a player that has been using fly in the Xbox servers.
Here is the video evidence, the person is named '[Y]DolunayOfficial'

Reapz

Jul 29, 2018
www.planetminecraft.com
That's a known issue I had the problem too and made a post and was told this: "you can contact a mod with video evidence, use an existing Java reports site account to report rule-breakers or use #staff help on the discord to report rule-breakers with video evidence."

They should get banned for that video posted here too as I have posted hackers on bedrock here

Kloska

Duckerator
Team CubeCraft
🔨 Moderator
Jul 3, 2016
Sweden
Hello neraxe. Thanks to youre report, I've been able to ban DolunayOfficial from the server since they were cheating.

As EggBoyOrNot mentioned, that you can't create a reports account is a well known issue.
You can continue to post reports in this forums section, contact a mod with video evidence, use an existing Java reports site account to report rule-breakers or use #staff-help on the Discord.
Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

JokeKaedee wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy birthday <3
With the Java map rotations happening soon, there is a possibility of new maps coming to Bedrock shortly after!
2v2 bedwars sucked so bad it made me a skywars main again
Reesle wrote on tanjaroea677's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎈
Top Bottom