Votes: 8 47.1%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Goodyannathan

Novice Member
Jun 8, 2020
I think sentinel was on a vacation, jk
An anticheat is never perfect and there are still 3 developers working on sentinel.
For now please just report every hacker you see on the forums.
Personally i havent seen more hackers lately.

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
I think sentinel was on a vacation, jk
An anticheat is never perfect and there are still 3 developers working on sentinel.
For now please just report every hacker you see on the forums.
Personally i havent seen more hackers lately.
Iknow, reported and all but it's pretty fair to say that this is just bad

Jiivan

Dedicated Member
Sep 3, 2018
Catalonia
Hey,
Keep in mind that an anti-cheat system is not something that you can create from day to night, it's not an easy task. Besides, there are 3 sentinel developers working with the anti-cheat, The best way to get these gaming chair users banned is to record with video, like you did, and report them on the website.

Your help is always appreciated.

EasyNorth

Dedicated Member
Dec 23, 2015
tHe nEtHerLaNDs
Is Sentinel taking a nap or something? Just look at this clip, how does that not get detected by Sentinel? He casually flies so long in the air with like 3x the speed of a normal player. Genuinely curious

Btw have you guys noticed more hackers lately on CubeCraft? Because I do

:despair:
It's just creative mode ;) xD

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hey,
Keep in mind that an anti-cheat system is not something that you can create from day to night, it's not an easy task. Besides, there are 3 sentinel developers working with the anti-cheat, The best way to get these gaming chair users banned is to record with video, like you did, and report them on the website.

Your help is always appreciated.
Iknow, as I said I already reported them. This was just kind of a joke 😉

Reactions: Jiivan

Critly

Forum Expert
May 23, 2018
Poland but live in Belgium
Is Sentinel taking a nap or something? Just look at this clip, how does that not get detected by Sentinel? He casually flies so long in the air with like 3x the speed of a normal player. Genuinely curious

Btw have you guys noticed more hackers lately on CubeCraft? Because I do

:despair:
Hello!
Just so u know there are cheat clients that sentinel is patched against. But there also always cheat developers looking for possible bypasses to kinda pass out of the sight of sentinel. So it basically doesn't see the cheater. And this changes from time to time. If a cheater doesn't get banned in-game then report them here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports
As others said.
-OhCritly

pieterpeer

May 3, 2020
The Netherlands
Hello!
Just so u know there are cheat clients that sentinel is patched against. But there also always cheat developers looking for possible bypasses to kinda pass out of the sight of sentinel. So it basically doesn't see the cheater. And this changes from time to time. If a cheater doesn't get banned in-game then report them here: https://cbecrft.net/BedrockReports
As others said.
-OhCritly
yeah thanks i already reported like i said

Reactions: Critly

Samixly

Oct 13, 2020
Berk 🏜
www.cubecraft.net
unknown.png

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on linkxniko's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Xi1m wrote on TheOrderOfSapphire's profile.
we want cubecraft 2023 :(
This is YOUR daily dose of facts #40-
Walt Disney currently holds the most Academy Awards. Till now, Disney won 26 Oscars. Disney is nominated a grand total of 59 times!
Top Bottom