Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

JustinLRT1

Dec 3, 2021
Pasay City, Metro Manila, Philippines
Pronouns
He/Him
I watch some YouTube videos how to bridging on mobile but I can by turning off split control and change to third person video but can Sentinel ban me?

I don't know if some players can see me bridging looking up that I'm using auto bridging client but the true is not. Or Senitel anti-cheat detection ban me.

In the video i can bridging even not looking at block

Last edited:

coco147200

Novice Member
Jun 4, 2021
Canada
There is a chance of you being banned for backwards bridging so use at your own risk, I suggest just sprint bridge since it’s the most efficient bridging method on mobile.

GeoJosh7

Feb 25, 2021
Australia
Pronouns
He/Him
If you use it, and get banned, you can make a appeal showing you doing that bridging method, So like others have suggested, if you feel like you might get banned, do other bridging methods.

TnAdan_

Jul 13, 2020
Brazil
i'm unsure if sentinel will ban you, but if someone sees that in a game and thinks you're cheating, they could make a report on you...
...but thats it, unless the mod seeing it doesn't know this bridging method and also thinks you're cheating, you're not getting a ban

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

TheOrderOfSapphire wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday!:D
GiGaGekkies wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday
Saw this comment on YT the other day 🤣
IMG_5254.jpeg
Here's the scoreboard I made for BedWars Duos! (Team colors I used may not be used in the actual game)
1713525398483.png
Reesle wrote on Cultvres's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
Top Bottom